Dual Link DVI-D?

I am planning to build a computer. All of my parts are set but i'm a little confused about my monitor. Im planning to get the BenQ GW2270 but i'm not sure if it has dual link dvi-d. I checked everywhere and I can't find an answer. Please help

14 minutes ago, VirusStorm said:

but is it dual link?

More than likely, it has dual link DVI.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

More than likely, it has dual link DVI.

phew! thank you so much! I was hoping it was dual link! now I can pair it with my r9 390!

1 minute ago, VirusStorm said:

phew! thank you so much! I was hoping it was dual link! now I can pair it with my r9 390!

Even if it was single link DVI, I imagine they would use a dual link DVI port that's electrically single link. It would make more sense from a compatibility standpoint.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Even if it was single link DVI, I imagine they would use a dual link DVI port that's electrically single link. It would make more sense from a compatibility standpoint.

alright thats great, thank you so much!

2 minutes ago, VirusStorm said:

alright thats great, thank you so much!

If you would like physical evidence, I took a screenshot of a photo of the display, which I found on their product page in their product image selection.

Spoiler

Capture.JPG.20f48cd254accbde5bffab6d7f0a

6 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

If you would like physical evidence, I took a screenshot of a photo of the display, which I found on their product page in their product image selection.

Hidden Content

lol it's ok... you need a promotion! your a really hard working staff member and I really appreciate all your help!

1 minute ago, VirusStorm said:

lol it's ok... you need a promotion! your a really hard working staff member and I really appreciate all your help!

Thanks.

Also FYI, you can edit your posts if you would like to add additional information to your post. If you always quote yourself to add a little more information, it may be seen as post farming, which is not allowed.

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

Thanks.

Also FYI, you can edit your posts if you would like to add additional information to your post. If you always quote yourself to add a little more information, it may be seen as post farming, which is not allowed.

oh...sorry im new here :P