Gaming pc from old server parts. HELP!

Hi everybody!

So i was watching this video and i thought, i would like to build a pc like that for The Division because i have a strict budget (about 150 euros) and upgrading the pc that i have right now would be too expensive.

For the cpus i thought this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Xeon-L5420-SLARP-Quad-Core-CPU-Processor-2-5GHz-12M-1333MHz-LGA771-/161734869820?hash=item25a826433c:g:hFQAAOSwEeFU-lvR

MOBOhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Supermicro-X7DCA-L-YI001-Server-Motherboard-LGA771-Socket-/231803141191?hash=item35f88b3c47:g:VUIAAOSw0e9U1AW3

RAMhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/4x-4GB-Samsung-2Rx4-REG-ECC-RDIMM-Registered-Speicher-667-Mhz-DDR2-PC2-5300P-/201513142231?hash=item2eeb1e87d7:g:Z5QAAOSwJb9WqeJF

I will be using a ssd for storage.

GPU: MSI R7 250X 2GB

Now my concers:

1. Would it work all together?

2. Can i install Windows 10 on it?

3. Can my 400w PSU power this or can i use a 400w and a 300w psu together?

4. And would it run The Division?

If there are some other recommedations/tips please let me know. 

2 minutes ago, Laurberg said:

Hi everybody!

So i was watching this video and i thought, i would like to build a pc like that for The Division beacause i have a strict budget (about 150 euros) and upgrading the pc that i have right now would be too expensive.

For the cpus i thought this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Xeon-L5420-SLARP-Quad-Core-CPU-Processor-2-5GHz-12M-1333MHz-LGA771-/161734869820?hash=item25a826433c:g:hFQAAOSwEeFU-lvR

MOBOhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Supermicro-X7DCA-L-YI001-Server-Motherboard-LGA771-Socket-/231803141191?hash=item35f88b3c47:g:VUIAAOSw0e9U1AW3

RAMhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/4x-4GB-Samsung-2Rx4-REG-ECC-RDIMM-Registered-Speicher-667-Mhz-DDR2-PC2-5300P-/201513142231?hash=item2eeb1e87d7:g:Z5QAAOSwJb9WqeJF

I will be using a ssd for storage.

GPU: MSI R7 250X 2GB

Now my concers:

1. Would it work all together?

2. Can i install Windows 10 on it?

3. Can my 400w PSU power this or can i use a 400w and a 300w psu together?

4. And would it run The Division?

If there are some other recommedations, tips please let me know. 

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. 400w should be fine but I would get a 600w instead of dual PSUs

4. In the same way a potato might run Minecraft (eg on low/mid)

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

wow i would LOVE to do this if it wasent for the silly shipping prices to were i live... they want $35 for shipping on the motherboard and then another $10 for import chargers :(

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Honestly I say save your money or try to get more, work extra hours or something.

You get what you put in with buying parts, if you try going for the lowest possible parts available then don't expect it to last very long at all.

I imagine the Division to be a demanding game, and probably not optimized very great since it's coming from Ubisoft. Not to mention an R7 250x 2gb is pretty low end.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

7 minutes ago, Inception9269 said:

Honestly I say save your money or try to get more, work extra hours or something.

You get what you put in with buying parts, if you try going for the lowest possible parts available then don't expect it to last very long at all.

I imagine the Division to be a demanding game, and probably not optimized very great since it's coming from Ubisoft. Not to mention an R7 250x 2gb is pretty low end.

Well, i also thought getting an xbox one or ps4 for the Division. Is it a good idea?

20 minutes ago, Laurberg said:

Well, i also thought getting an xbox one or ps4 for the Division. Is it a good idea?

Compared to getting old, used, very dated pc parts, I say you're far better off getting a ps4, which would run the game better since a ps4 version would be optimized better than an old as pc. And as one of the things someone above mentioned about games using 2 cpus stuttering.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

2 hours ago, Inception9269 said:

Compared to getting old, used, very dated pc parts, I say you're far better off getting a ps4, which would run the game better since a ps4 version would be optimized better than an old as pc. And as one of the things someone above mentioned about games using 2 cpus stuttering.

I agree with you but im so eager to try something different and challenge myself to build this but i still have my doubts.