Can You Join The Military If You Have A Metal Rod In Your Leg [Asking for a Friend]

Snapy1

My buddy wants to know can you join the military if you have a metal rod in your leg. He wants to join the military to get training to become a police officer in the future. 

depens on the country, you may be able to, not really suitable for a tech forum tho

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

If he is able to have full physical capabilities with that rod, he's fine.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

depens on the country, you may be able to, not really suitable for a tech forum thothe US

the US

depens on the country, you may be able to, not really suitable for a tech forum tho

Its in the off topic subforum

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

the US

i googled it, yes you can (obama reference)

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Its in the off topic subforum

but still

but still

"But still" nothing.

Off topic means off topic. I could make a post about clowns, nightmares, or whatever and it would fit perfectly in this subforum so long as it is not against the CoC or inappropriate in the sense of sex, drugs, and rock N roll.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

"But still" nothing.

Off topic means off topic. I could make a post about clowns, nightmares, or whatever and it would fit perfectly in this subforum so long as it is not against the CoC or inappropriate in the sense of sex, drugs, and rock N roll.

No sex, drugs and rock N roll!?... screw you guys, I'm off to reddit...

oh no, wait, I still have a soul...

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

the military only knows what you tell them. If they knew all my issues I would have never gotten in. in fact recruiters even tell you this. 

No sex, drugs and rock N roll!?... screw you guys, I'm off to reddit...

oh no, wait, I still have a soul...

According to your avatar, you are a red head. What soul?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

if you dont have metal in your body when you join the military you probably will get some when your in it ....

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Can You Join The Military If You Have A Metal Rod In Your... is what the forum displayed in the "new content" page... i was expecting something else...

If he has no problems with physical activity i don't see why he wouldn't be allowed to join the militairy.

Unless there is a rod jammed through his leg during an accident that hasn't been removed of course.. in that case you might want to see a doctor xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

According to your avatar, you are a red head. What soul?

Oh god.. i can't breathe because im laughing too hard right now :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My buddy wants to know can you join the military if you have a metal rod in your leg. He wants to join the military to get training to become a police officer in the future. 

Best way is to ask the dude that he will want to signup to the army. Propably they will allow him to join (the more soldiers the better). Dont know if he is limited in anyway due to that rod in the leg ex. cant stand up fast from prone position fast enough.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!