Is this Build Good For My Needs???

Crazie_Flash

Here are my needs:

-I need to be able to multitask. I need to be able to run modded minecraft, record or stream with obs, run a minecraft server, and render a video with movie maker all at the same time

-I need to be able to run games at as high settings as possible. I need to be able to run ARK, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 3, and games like that with as high setting as possible

-I might need to do both at the same time. I might need to run a Steam game with as high settings as possible, record or stream that with obs, run a minecraft server, and render a video with movie maker at the same time.

-I need to be at a $1300 budget.

Build:  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/CarletonD/saved/bmFj4D

Build with Future Upgrades: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/CarletonD/saved/HPg9TW

3 minutes ago, Crazie_Flash said:

No one can run ARK so good luck :)

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Looks like it should suit your needs. Sort of.  You want to render a video while playing a game streaming and hosting a server?

And, I dont think anything out there will run ark at real high settings :D

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

9 minutes ago, Crazie_Flash said:

Here are my needs:

-I need to be able to multitask. I need to be able to run modded minecraft, record or stream with obs, run a minecraft server, and render a video with movie maker all at the same time

-I need to be able to run games at as high settings as possible. I need to be able to run ARK, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 3, and games like that with as high setting as possible

-I might need to do both at the same time. I might need to run a Steam game with as high settings as possible, record or stream that with obs, run a minecraft server, and render a video with movie maker at the same time.

-I need to be at a $1300 budget.

Build:  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/CarletonD/saved/bmFj4D

Build with Future Upgrades: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/CarletonD/saved/HPg9TW

I would suggest that if you are wanting to do all that at the same time, you should consider going for the 5820 or a Xeon instead of the older i7.

|[ i7 6700k ][ MSI z170a XPower Gaming Titanium MB ][ 16gig G.Skill Trident Z 3000mhz ][ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 980ti ][ Samsung Evo & Intel SSDs ][ Corsair 540 air ][ XFX Pro 750w Platinum ][ 24" Asus 144hz ]|

If you need to do those all at the same time I would recommend re-evaluating your priorities and expectations :P. In all seriousness I would swap the 380 for a 970 so you could take advantage of Nvidia's shadowplay to save on performance while recording. Also it might be a good idea to scrap the speakers and the optical drive, and get a second cheap monitor if you want to participate with Twitch chat during streams.

One final note for the future is that sound cards are kinda trash. You still get a ton of case interference from inside the case and you would be better served with a DAC. Also the R.A.T sucks. And also get the HyperX cloud if you want a headset. 

I dont think you'll be able to

29 minutes ago, Crazie_Flash said:

in under $1300... At all...

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

55 minutes ago, Crazie_Flash said:

Don't use movie maker if you're going to have a $1300 PC. Please.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

On 2/19/2016 at 7:37 PM, ★ Coups ★ said:

I dont think you'll be able to

in under $1300... At all...

Dude, I'm using a 5200u, and I'm able to manage, so of course somthing way better could do that

On 2/19/2016 at 8:02 PM, Bit8xPr0 said:

Don't use movie maker if you're going to have a $1300 PC. Please.

Movie Maker is a good software, and it easy to use. I am used to it, and I have also modified it.

10 hours ago, Crazie_Flash said:

Movie Maker is a good software, and it easy to use. I am used to it, and I have also modified it.

Try camtasia. Movie Maker is awefull compared to other software.

10 hours ago, Crazie_Flash said:

Looks good.

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

1 minute ago, ★ Coups ★ said:

Try camtasia. Movie Maker is awefull compared to other software.

Looks good.

OK? its like $299?

On 21/02/2016 at 1:42 PM, Crazie_Flash said:

OK? its like $299?

Yeah. But you can probably get it cheaper elsewhere.