Good laptop for simple gaming?

hay guys, I want to buy a laptop for simple gaming. I want to play games like rocket league, Dota 2, csgo, and minecraft. The thinner the better. Also if the keyboard folds back its a plus. My budget is 500$. The primary uses will be writing essays, playing those games, and YouTube/anime. Thanks for help guys.

If you could stretch your budget a lil the ux305FA is perfect for your needs

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I think almost anything in that price range will suit your needs fine. Even something in best buy. Do some looking around on amazon or newegg and check out the reviews. Just stick to name brand if you can

12 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

Yes, I just recommended it for light gaming and student work.

17 minutes ago, infamoustrey said:

Just to think of a few

4 minutes ago, infamoustrey said:

Yes, I just recommended it for light gaming and student work.

Out of all those which one would you recommend for high fps in those games and good video quality.

Definitely the Acer E5 it has the best dedicated card, and to be honest for a low end laptop it has a remarkably well built chassis and keyboard. The screen has pretty good color and the CPU is a decent i5. It also uses the faster DDR3L RAM which is an added bonus. You'd be hard pressed to find a better machine for the same price.