Looking for 3 1080p monitors for under £130 each

MrTomLA
13 minutes ago, ADZ_123_!"£ said:

There is one important difference,

FreeSync is Much cheaper the gsync

I meant in preformance 

9 minutes ago, sitdowncrew said:

Yeah, price wise that is perfect. Definitely worth considering. Would you happen to know the advantages of having an IPS monitor?

I would personally prefer IPS, since they typically have better colour accuracy and vibrancy.

TN Panels aren't bad though.

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

12 minutes ago, sitdowncrew said:

Yeah, price wise that is perfect. Definitely worth considering. Would you happen to know the advantages of having an IPS monitor?

IPS usually have better color and viewing angles at the cost of response time, usualy >4ms.

TN panels have worse color and viewing angles than the IPS but have better Response time, <4ms (they can reach 1ms!), extreme gamers tend to choose TN panels as they are far better combating ghosting issues that IPS panels usually have

1 minute ago, flashmz said:

IPS usually have better color and viewing angles at the cost of response time, usualy >4ms.

TN panels have worse color and viewing angles than the IPS but have better Response time, <4ms (they can reach 1ms!), extreme gamers tend to choose TN panels as they are far better combating ghosting issues that IPS panels usually have

Ok. Would it be stupid maybe purchase one IPS monitor that is lets say a little bigger to put in the middle and then have 2 TN panels either side of it?

4 minutes ago, sitdowncrew said:

Ok. Would it be stupid maybe purchase one IPS monitor that is lets say a little bigger to put in the middle and then have 2 TN panels either side of it?

If you plan on having a 3 way setup, it is advised to have the same type of monitor.

Research this model and see what you think of it: DELL U2414H, they have very thin bezels and are IPS.

1 minute ago, flashmz said:

If you plan on having a 3 way setup, it is advised to have the same type of monitor.

Research this model and see what you think of it: DELL U2414H, they have very thin bezels and are IPS.

Also quite expensive. I already own two TN Acer monitors, 24" I think. not sure on the model number. So is it not worth considering having those on either side of an IPS panel, or would I have to find another TN panel? If so I may just invest in 1 high end TN panel

8 minutes ago, sitdowncrew said:

Also quite expensive. I already own two TN Acer monitors, 24" I think. not sure on the model number. So is it not worth considering having those on either side of an IPS panel, or would I have to find another TN panel? If so I may just invest in 1 high end TN panel

you have 2 choices my friend:

1. Play on 3 way monitors - to accomplish this, It will be better to have the same spec monitors. This setup stresses your graphic card a lot because it must render the game on all 3 monitors.

2. Play on 1 monitor but still have a 3 monitor setup - This setup provides less stress to the graphics card as you are only rendering the game on one monitor. For this setup, you don't actually need to have the same exact model. It's going to be my current setup at the end of the month, I bought a freaking amazing center monitor (ASUS PG278Q) to play and still have 1 monitor on each side to for multitasking (DELL U2414H)

since you already have 2 24" monitors, I would advise on saving the money and buying a good Gsync 144hz Monitor (IPS or TN)