Corsair K95 RGB LEDs fixed yet?

The Salt Is REAL
Go to solution Solved by Deltek,

Mine's just under 1 year old and like perplex above, I've found mine to be good h/ware wise but awful software wise.

It can hang, freezing the RGB cycling, making me look like a noooooooooooob

Some of the earlier CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) updates didn't update at all ...however that was early on in the piece and things seems much improved now.

Was wondering if the K95 RGB LEDs were fixed yet. Has anyone has owned one for a while now and had none go out on them? I really wanted this keyboard but now I'm hesitating due to reports of LED's failing rather quickly. Thanks for any feedback!

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB @3600MHz CL16 | AMD Radeon 6800 XT Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 w/ Tempered Glass | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + ADATA SU800 2TB | Corsair HX1000iNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black

Mine's just under 1 year old and like perplex above, I've found mine to be good h/ware wise but awful software wise.

It can hang, freezing the RGB cycling, making me look like a noooooooooooob

Some of the earlier CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) updates didn't update at all ...however that was early on in the piece and things seems much improved now.

CPU: i7-5960X @ 4.5Ghz MB: Rampage V Extreme GPU: Titan X (self OC) Mem: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 @ 3000 PSU: Corsair AX1200i With Green/Black Sleeved Cablemod Cables, Case: Corsair 900D KB: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry Red, Mouse: Logitech G502 + Destructor 2 Mat, Sound: Logitech Z623 Speakers, Display: 2x Samsung BX2440's, Cooling: Corsair H100i on CPU. 5x 140mm Intake fans + 1x 140mm Exhaust.

I've had one since close to launch, though I did have to replace it a few months ago due to a drink being spilled on it while I was away (LAN party).  I've never ever had a single LED issue as far as them going out.  The only issues were early on with the software but at this point I'm confident in saying it's good and reliable and not nearly the resource hog it used to be.

I had my K95 keyboard (non RGB) with many leds failing, so I requested an RMA and will ship it back for a replace

• 2 months later...

Seems I spoke too soon earlier in this thread.

My vv key often does a double character and the 9 key on my numlock will either not work or do 2 also.

It's 1 year old now.  It's a cool looking keyboard but that's about it. For the money it's junk. 

The software sucks ass. Though it's improvved much.

CPU: i7-5960X @ 4.5Ghz MB: Rampage V Extreme GPU: Titan X (self OC) Mem: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 @ 3000 PSU: Corsair AX1200i With Green/Black Sleeved Cablemod Cables, Case: Corsair 900D KB: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry Red, Mouse: Logitech G502 + Destructor 2 Mat, Sound: Logitech Z623 Speakers, Display: 2x Samsung BX2440's, Cooling: Corsair H100i on CPU. 5x 140mm Intake fans + 1x 140mm Exhaust.