EKWB released new gpu terminals including 7 gamers one cpu

pagani123

So ekwb just released a bunch of new gpu terminals including the 7 gpu terminal from 7 gamers 1 cpu. I think this is cool although im not sure who else would buy the 7 gpu terminal besides Linus but i guess they felt there was a market for it. The other ones are not as interesting but still worth noting to water cooling enthusiasts. 

EK-Direct-Angled_fit_back3_1600_w_300.jp

EK-Direct-Angled_fit_front_1600_w_300.jp

EKFC-Terminals_4_front_1200_w_300.jpg

EKFC-Terminals_2_front_1200_w_300.jpg

EKFC-Terminals_1_front_1200_w_600.jpg

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/ekwb-releases-seven-gpu-terminal,31220.html

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I expect no less than 1 sale

It would actually be useful for render boxes though

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I think that they way they work is that they take into account made-to-order production costs in their price premium meaning that they might not even need to have like a stock of it, they'll just make it for you if you want it.

-------

Current Rig

-------

34 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I think that they way they work is that they take into account made-to-order production costs in their price premium meaning that they might not even need to have like a stock of it, they'll just make it for you if you want it.

This is what I thought too. Since they've already put in the work designing and prototyping the product, there's no reason not to have it available for purchase (albeit it at a premium)

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

The 7 Gamers One CPU part already has a post here so let's keep the chat to the new terminals.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

You know the saying, 'if you build it, they will come.' This is still gonna hold true, just cause the market is so small, people with shit ton of money to throw around can afford whatever 'ballers' they can et their hands on.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero