help me put together a list for a computer repair tool box

Hi so im currently putting together a computer repair kit for use later on when i have to go around repairing computer in my area. i need a list of recommended items that i can put together to make a toolbox. im currently using an old US .30 Caliber ammo can as my tool box so all my stuff has to fit in that little box. leave your suggestions down below! thanks guys! 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

I would recommend you watch Linus' video on what is in his tech bag :) He goes over quite a few stuff that might be helpful for you! (from flash drives with Linux install or Windows installers or just helpful programs on it to hardware stuff like screwdrivers. Mainly one screwdrivers with piece you can put on)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I would get a backack to carry everything in.

You will need a tool kit. The ifixit kit is pretty good but you will need another screwdriver because the fixit one can be a little flimsy when screws are really tight. it comes with most of the stuff you will need for simple projects. I would get a hard drive dock or cable in case you need to remove a hard drive and  recover data, but there might be an easier route. Also consider wire strippers and specialty tools if your going to be fixing coaxial cables or ethernet cables. Its cheaper to redo a ethernet cable than you buy a new one. Its also cheaper to make your own cable but dont quote me on that because I could be wrong. 

This is easy to read:

ifixit toolkit. its pretty great but not necessary. this works http://www.amazon.com/EEEKit-Precision-Screwdriver-Smartphone-Electronic/dp/B0123DAZWO/ref=lp_13825561_1_19?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1455734597&sr=1-19

secondary screw driver i suggest all in ones it stanley. 

specality tools if you fix wires or anything. 

external harddrive dock. that way you can take bare hard drives and plug them in via USB

this is all i can think of. hope it helps

thanks for the info guys follow my post if you want to see a picture of the finished kit! 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

as for actual tools, these are the ones i encounter a lot:

- philips 1 and 2 (the regular cross shape screwdrivers, i recommend to keep both a 1 and 2 on hand)

- torx size 15 in case you encounter HP computers - since HP are the only ones to realise the superiority of torx.

- a roll of electrical tape for small fixes

- universal pliers, both square and half-round ones

- sidecutters

- stankey knife

- some scraps of different thicknesses of wire

- flathead size screwdriver size 4 and 6

- a set of cheap small crosshead and flathead screwdrivers - mostly for the dirty/damaging work to keep your good tools intact.

- multimeter, at least one, preferably two. if you have lots of cash i recommend one with a clamp for measuring current without cutting wires. (i dont know the english name for it...)

as for parts, might keep these on hand:

- CR2032 button cell batteries to replace bios batteries.

- an LED to test the batteries with. (the amount of light an off the shelf LED produces is a good indication for the amount of charge on a button cell)

- a low power GPU, preferably one that has both half height and full height brackets (or a half height without a bracket will do)

- a decent power supply that has a 4+4 pin, a 20+4 pin, and a range of sata and molex plugs, and a floppy connector (you'll encounter at least one of these, trust me)

- some spare sata cables, and an IDE cable (once again, you're gonna encounter ONE...)

- some non-conductive thermal paste, dont need the most high-end stuff, just something decent

- keyboard and mouse, and maybe headphones or speakers so you can prove the computer is okay, its just their favourite earbuds that are shit.

- spare ethernet cables, at least a short one and a REALLY long one.

as for software, i suggest carrying around a usb stick (preferably one that has a hardware read-only option) with the following:

- malwarebytes installer

- ccleaner installer

- latest java installer

- both chrome and firefox installers, not because some people still use IE, but because malware usually doesnt take out more than the default browser, but if the default browser is the only browser... yeah..

- some temperature monitoring utility

- cpu, gpu, and hard drive benchmarks