MSI Godlike Waterblock?

I have an MSI godlike mobo that I have been itching to watercool but the bitspower monoblock is only for preorder. Where can I get a monoblock or at least a chipset block for my mobo? When should the bitspower one come out?

http://www.performance-pcs.com/bitspower-msi-x99a-godlike-gaming-nickel-plated-full-covered-block-clear.html

Unfortunately there still isn't a listing for the exact date of the waterblock yet. On their site it does state that it is in stock & you'll have to contact them.

http://www.bitspower.com.tw/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=173_254_257_264&products_id=4032

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

1 minute ago, Johnmakuta said:

But I don't know why it's still only for preorder. It's been out for quite a while it seems.

Well that is true, but to be honest as a regular consumer it's hard to get a confirmed date since the industry is constantly going to perfect their product.

I'd hope for your sake it'll release before April if not sooner but contact them *Bitspower rep* about it and see if you can get a some info about a month on when it could be released. No harm in trying.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

5 hours ago, Johnmakuta said:

I have an MSI godlike mobo that I have been itching to watercool but the bitspower monoblock is only for preorder. Where can I get a monoblock or at least a chipset block for my mobo? When should the bitspower one come out?

Just E-Mail Bitspower directly. They will sell and ship it directly to you.

PPCS is a special Order, It's why it's listed as a Pre-order.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

• 2 months later...

It's pre-order because it's a niche product, likely not worth keeping in stock. That being said, I ordered mine from PPCS This past Sunday, opting for overnight shipping when it was in stock. It's being delivered tomorrow. Wicked fast, yo.