Pentium 4 Cinebench scores

Hey, could someone give me cinebench r11.5 and r15 scores from a Pentium 4 please.  I've looked everywhere for ones at stock clocks but couldn't find any/ :P Thanks guys!

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

Go to hwbot.org and type in the search bar what CPU you want to look for.

Then click it, and find the rankings for cinebench r15/r11.5

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

2 minutes ago, catzambia said:

Hey, could someone give me cinebench r11.5 and r15 scores from a Pentium 4 please.  I've looked everywhere for ones at stock clocks but couldn't find any/ :P Thanks guys!

I have a socket 478 Pentium 4 and I can bench it for you if you want.

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

You cannot run Cinebench R15 on MOST Pentium 4's.

Also why do you need it? I can get a PC ready and run a bunch of Pentium 4's if you have a good enough reason for it.

11 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

there are several versions of the Pentium 4. There is socket 423, 478 and LGA 775. Which Pentium 4 are you talking about?

like an 05 model, but really any one would work. :P

11 minutes ago, dark_xzyph3r said:

I have a socket 478 Pentium 4 and I can bench it for you if you want.

That would be awesome man

10 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

You cannot run Cinebench R15 on MOST Pentium 4's.

Also why do you need it? I can get a PC ready and run a bunch of Pentium 4's if you have a good enough reason for it.

For science fair I was gonna test a bunch of cpus and I had an 03 3.0 ghz p4 that I was gonna run through some benchmarks, but my brother de-lidded it. I would re lid it(?) but the heat spreader was soldered to the die and also the cooler we had is broken :P

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

Just now, catzambia said:

like an 05 model, but really any one would work. :P

That would be awesome man

For science fair I was gonna test a bunch of cpus and I had an 03 3.0 ghz p4 that I was gonna run through some benchmarks, but my brother de-lidded it. I would re lid it(?) but the heat spreader was soldered to the die and also the cooler we had is broken :P

Mine is OC'd to 3GHz.. Do you want the OC version or stock? or both?

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

1 minute ago, dark_xzyph3r said:

Mine is OC'd to 3GHz.. Do you want the OC version or stock? or both?

Preferably stock, but if you don't wanna take your overclock off to test again I could just label the scores as another CPU in the same family :P

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

Preferably stock, but if you don't wanna take your overclock off to test again I could just label the scores as another CPU in the same family :P

Ill do both runs :) Not a big deal for me

If you go to the Cinebench thread spreadsheet located here you can get a good idea what your looking at, mind you most of the ones on here are overclocked but they should give you a good idea on what to expect depending on what socket (775 and 478 most commonly) 

R15 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sxzGshuqVtFe_2zgRhN3gXCraR7d8p-NazJ6z0nsGGc/edit#gid=0

R 11.5 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlC81MjwelBgdGpFa3BPaG5QRG1QREFPU3A0dWdVTlE#gid=0

If you click on the bottom you can select the different socket types, hopefully this helps :) 

Edit: My Pentium 4 660 was at stock since it was a bad overclocker, for a 3Ghz model you could expect bettween 20-10cb less that what that 660 got.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

9 minutes ago, dark_xzyph3r said:

Ill do both runs :) Not a big deal for me

Make sure to put them on the Cinebench thread when your done! :P 

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

1 minute ago, iHardware Shelden said:

Make sure to put them on the Cinebench thread when your done! :P 

Will do ;)

Tell me what you want me to benchmark, I may not be able to benchmark some of the LGA 775 CPUs though.

I will have more, I can check what I have in PC's if this isn't enough. For consistency and that I only have Windows XP 32bit install test HDDs, I'll only run R11.5

Pentium 4's

3GHz Northwood PGA 478 (From a laptop, but definitely a desktop CPU)

2.4GHz Northwood PGA 478

2.8GHz Northwood PGA 478

3.0GHz Presscott LGA 775

2.8GHz Presscott LGA 775

Celeron D's (Lower binned P4's)

3.66GHz Presscott PGA 478 

3.2GHz Cedar Mill-512 LGA 775

3.0GHz Presscott-256 LGA 775

Pentium D's (Dual Core Pentium 4's)

3.4GHz (950) Presler LGA 775

3.0GHz (830) Smithfield LGA 775

2.8GHz (820) Smithfield LGA 775

Tag me, and I'll try to do it.

17 minutes ago, iHardware Shelden said:

If you go to the Cinebench thread spreadsheet located here you can get a good idea what your looking at, mind you most of the ones on here are overclocked but they should give you a good idea on what to expect depending on what socket (775 and 478 most commonly) 

R15 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sxzGshuqVtFe_2zgRhN3gXCraR7d8p-NazJ6z0nsGGc/edit#gid=0

R 11.5 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlC81MjwelBgdGpFa3BPaG5QRG1QREFPU3A0dWdVTlE#gid=0

If you click on the bottom you can select the different socket types, hopefully this helps :) 

Edit: My Pentium 4 660 was at stock since it was a bad overclocker, for a 3Ghz model you could expect bettween 20-10cb less that what that 660 got.

Thanks dude!

7 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

snip

Could you run the 2.4ghz Northwood and the Presler 950 please. Thanks man!

I'll source a few scores for consistency :P thanks to all of you

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

23 minutes ago, catzambia said:

Thanks dude!

Could you run the 2.4ghz Northwood and the Presler 950 please. Thanks man!

I'll source a few scores for consistency :P thanks to all of you

Give me about 4 hours and I can get you my score xD Oh also the stock clock is 3GHz.. The OC is a blazing 4GHz ;)

14 minutes ago, dark_xzyph3r said:

Give me about 4 hours and I can get you my score xD Oh also the stock clock is 3GHz.. The OC is a blazing 4GHz ;)

Alright dude thanks!

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

Alright dude thanks!

The feeling when your Pentium is running on a 2560x1080p monitor xD

Pentium.png

5 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

@catzambia The 2.4GHz P4 is going to take a long time.

Do you want hyperthreading on or off on the Pentium 4?

I left hyperthreading on mine.. Hoping I wont have to run it again with only 1 core xD

7 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

@catzambia The 2.4GHz P4 is going to take a long time.

Do you want hyperthreading on or off on the Pentium 4?

On, to better simulate what the average consumer or business would be running :P

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

2 minutes ago, dark_xzyph3r said:

I left hyperthreading on mine.. Hoping I wont have to run it again with only 1 core xD

Haha no you're good man

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

Haha no you're good man

So just because, I OC'd it to 4.5 GHz (Higher than my main rig) and gonna see if it passes a cinebench run :D

2 minutes ago, dark_xzyph3r said:

I have it off. 8 minutes later, half way through.

On, to better simulate what the average consumer or business would be running :P

Then it would be off. HP for some reason turns off Hyperthreading in the bios by default and continues to do it.

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I have it off. 8 minutes later, half way through.

Then it would be off. HP for some reason turns off Hyperthreading in the bios by default and continues to do it.

right but who would use an HP board? I was sorta gonna show how CPUs have advanced but lol I could just scale the score up.  And how long does it actually take to run cinebench on a p4?

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

right but who would use an HP board? I was sorta gonna show how CPUs have advanced but lol I could just scale the score up.  And how long does it actually take to run cinebench on a p4?

All my PGA 478 boards are HP's, I kind of took all the old computer from work home.

I'll redo it after it has finished, it is almost finished!