Question About a Laser by Wicked Lasers

Anonymous

So I was looking into getting  Wicked Lasers Nano probably in red because it has the highest mw. My question is, does anyone know what the max power of the Nano lasers are? On the site it lists the minimum power of all of them, 100 mw for red, 75 for violet, and 15 for green. So once again, would anyone happen to know the max power of the lasers? Or average mw output?

Well a quick google search finds that 100 mw is the max power output for them not the minimum.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

So I was looking into getting  Wicked Lasers Nano probably in red because it has the highest mw. My question is, does anyone know what the max power of the Nano lasers are? On the site it lists the minimum power of all of them, 100 mw for red, 75 for violet, and 15 for green. So once again, would anyone happen to know the max power of the lasers? Or average mw output?

Well i would say that with the minimum they mean that the power will not fall under that level..so the power will be about 100mw.

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Well a quick google search finds that 100 mw is the max power output for them not the minimum.

On the website, it says that it is the minimum. So yes, it is in fact, the minimum.

Well i would say that with the minimum they mean that the power will not fall under that level..so the power will be about 100mw.

I guess that makes since, I just don't get why they dropped the power so much from their e3 series that was at 200mw.

I guess that makes since, I just don't get why they dropped the power so much from their e3 series that was at 200mw.

Personally i would search other shops or ebay to find something MUCH better on that price..

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”