Good Website For Movies

z123killer

Netflix. At first I thought you were asking for illegal streaming sites based on the title. Haha.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Crackle is the only legit/legal way that I know of that is free. You sit through commercials though, and the library isn't all that impressive. But for free, what more do you expect?

http://www.crackle.com/

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

5 minutes ago, z123killer said:

Is there a good website or a programs that displays free movies legally?

use netflix for a month ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

2 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Netflix. At first I thought you were asking for illegal streaming sites based on the title. Haha.

Netflix isn't free.

2 minutes ago, z123killer said:

Netflix isn't free.

Well, it has a 1 month trial which is free. Also it is relatively inexpensive considering the library...

Use Kodi. With Genesis. Can't say more, big brother is watching.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Netflix, Hulu, idk what else.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W