Which programming language should be better for starting?

Ashraf_Akon

I  am 14 years old.I want to strt programming. I have started many tutorials. They are free. Like python, C . Bt after doing some tutorials it seams boring.That i cant complete the full tutorial.  And the tutorial is only for beginers. I searched gogle thousends of time bt i can't find a full tutorial or something like this. My dream job is work in google or something like this. Now please tell me what programming languages should i learn? And if you have video or text tutorials for those languages please give me. I want advanced level tutorials that i can properly learn them. I want to make software for windows.

Please help me.

As for tutorials: TheNewBoston on Youtube.

As for languages: Python, Java, C# etc. Basically any OOP (Object Oriented Programming) language should get you going fast. Beware that some are difficult, eg C / C++

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

Just now, Tmt97 said:

Python. Nothing better for begginers.

i have learned the basic of it.I cant find advanced level tutorials!!

Start with python, then do C++

codecademy.com is free

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

21 minutes ago, Ashraf_Akon said:

i have learned the basic of it.I cant find advanced level tutorials!!

Well how advanced do you wanna go? By "basics" what do you mean exactly? I might be able to help you more if I knew where you were at learning it.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

21 minutes ago, Tmt97 said:

Well how advanced do you wanna go? By "basics" what do you mean exactly? I might be able to help you more if I knew where you were at learning it.

i have learnt from youtube and tutorials from my language... 

What tutorials did you take? Lemme guess, codecademy? You mean your native language? It's usually very difficult to find any good tutorials in smaller languages. What is it?

More difficult programming languages are more rewarding, so I'd recommend C over Python, especially that I found the latter pretty useless. If you want to work at Google, you can check out Google's golang, but I found it pretty difficult, and I'm experienced.

Everything depends on what you want to do. Language and technologies you'll need to learn depend on it.

Google's main programming languages (for backend) are Java and Go. Seeing as Go is their own custom in house, I'm a little doubtful you'll find many educational sources on it. On the other hand, Java is extremely popular and there are many great websites, videos and books on the subject.

I've personally been reading Java: A Beginner's Guide and have found it to be quite good. I'm now debating whether or not I should read Java: The Complete Reference when I finish it.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

You can try code academy, or if you can get some $ you can use Lynda.com with offer code Linus for something...
Also just google more, you should be able to find what you are looking for.

Also look in to local community colleges and see if there are any courses you can take. My sister took American Sign Language when she was in High School

Good for you starting young! 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9