Is the star wars battlefront good?

DND

planning to buy a new game and i'm looking into getting star wars battlefront. Is the game good? I know its more of a multiplayer online and it doesn't have a story mode but is it worth getting? 

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

Just now, Mazeman03 said:

Its call of duty retextured pretty much.

oh i see. 

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

Just now, DND said:

oh i see. 

Except for when you can be Luke or earth vader then it's pretty fun running around with a light saber 

1010011010/29A

Except for when you can be Luke or earth vader then it's pretty fun running around with a light saber 

that was i was thinking :3. Overall do you think it's worth investing for the game?

Spoiler

Just now, DND said:

that was i was thinking :3. Overall do you think it's worth investing for the game?

If it's still $60 not really but if it's on sale then yes 

1010011010/29A

If it's still $60 not really but if it's on sale then yes 

Okay thanks i'll try checking out the store i usually go to and see if the price drops or not. Thanks dude

Spoiler

4/10 without a group to play with, game gets boring really fast with the same maps and play styles everyone uses. 

6/10 with a group of friends to play with, as with every game, its better with friends. You can piss the time away dorking around with each other instead of simply doing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Battlefront has a very low amount of content, and the gameplay is super simplistic. It's nice to see the high fidelity environments for 30 mins, or maybe an hour, but the gameplay becomes redundant. There isn't Battlefield-type complexity or depth. It's just a bunch of people doing the same run n' gunning.

If you don't have Battlefield 4, I think that's a much better game to get, with a huge amount more value for the money.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

If you want a movie with fantastic visuals, I'd rate it a 10/10.

If you want a game I'd rate it a solid 3/10 simply because you're paying full price for a half finished "Movie"

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Just now, Delicieuxz said:

Battlefront has a very low amount of content, and the gameplay is super simplistic. It's nice to see the high fidelity environments for 30 mins, or maybe an hour, but the gameplay becomes redundant. There isn't Battlefield-type complexity or depth. It's just a bunch of people doing the same run n' gunning.

If you don't have Battlefield 4, I think that's a much better game to get, with a huge amount more value for the money.

Oh i see how about BF4? is it still worth buying? played it but only the story mode cause i got a pirated copy and right now i made an oath to buy licensed game now. 

Spoiler

Just now, DND said:

Oh i see how about BF4? is it still worth buying? played it but only the story mode cause i got a pirated copy and right now i made an oath to buy licensed game now. 

Battlefield 4 is fantastic. Although not as good as Battlefield 3 a lot of people play it, and it is a lot of fun, even without friends. I can recommend this game just for the Multiplayer.

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

1 minute ago, ★ Coups ★ said:

Battlefield 4 is fantastic. Although not as good as Battlefield 3 a lot of people play it, and it is a lot of fun, even without friends. I can recommend this game just for the Multiplayer.

Okay thanks maybe i'll save up for BF4 instead. Hope i won't suck at it like at CS:GO hahahaha.

Spoiler

Just now, DND said:

Okay thanks maybe i'll save up for BF4 instead. Hope i won't suck at it like at CS:GO hahahaha.

Bf4 price has decreased by a long way now.

Personally, I enjoy Bf4 more than Bf3. Bf4 has a bigger community than Battlefront, and there are some great maps in the DLC, and some good ones in the base game. I would get it with Premium, to get all the content. It's bigger and better than Battlefront is probably every way, other than graphics - which are still good in Bf4.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Just now, ★ Coups ★ said:

Bf4 price has decreased by a long way now.

yep hopefully it would drop by now. 

1 minute ago, Delicieuxz said:

Personally, I enjoy Bf4 more than Bf3. Bf4 has a bigger community than Battlefront, and there are some great maps in the DLC, and some good ones in the base game. I would get it with Premium, to get all the content. It's bigger and better than Battlefront is probably every way, other than graphics - which are still good in Bf4.

Thanks for your insight bro. Hope the premium is available at the local store here.

Spoiler

I've been playing it occasionally since it's release and I'm enjoying it so far...  the multiplayer is pretty good, there isn't a a lot of maps at the moment but they will be adding some more soon as well as some other dlc, some will be free and some will be paid.

If you are a star wars fan I think you will enjoy it. It's a very good looking game, the attention to detail in the visuals and sounds are just brilliant, it really manages to capture the essence of star wars.

No. Without StarWars Skin, no one would care about this Game.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

If you like stunning visuals and amazing sound effects: go for it, this is the most impressive game I've ever played graphic and sound wise.

There's not much content though, so don't expect to be playing 200+ hours on it without getting bored.

BF4 is an amazing game, and still plenty of people play it, so I'd recommend it. I would buy the premium version though. There's still content coming out as we speak, so considering this is more than 2 years after release, that's pretty damn amazing.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit