£250 phone (Honor 7??)

MLG Doge

Hallo all!

Just thought of popping a in to ask the renowned mobile experts here on the forum a thing or two.

So my current phone (Galaxy S3 Mini) is vastly obsolete and slightly broken (yes i know its old but i dont pay for it so what can i say).

Therefor the billpayer and i have been looking at the various options and i have been directed to the LG Leon, the Honor 7 (this was highly commended) and a new Motorola phone just released recently.

This was for a 24 month contract so i would like to know which of those if faced with the option you would prefer to buy.

2. Another option is to buy outright and once again we were suggested with the Honor 7 for about £250 which the billpayer confirmed would be the max price.

So what are the phones out and about that would cost £250?

3. Is the Honor Seven any good?

I'm looking for a good front and back camera and android 6.0 anything else is a bonus. 

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Nothing wrong with Honor 7

Moto X play is good

LG G3 is okay.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You need to buy a good case for it. My friend broke 2 Honor 8s by dropping them once (second time he had a crappy case and it still broke).

Perhaps the S5 (not neo!) would interest you. My grandma bought it for herself and i enjoyed using it.

Other phones to consider are the G3 and Moto X.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4