Asus PG348Q

jinroh10
23 minutes ago, WhiteSkyMage said:

Seems like Steg electronics also sells it. However, that price is...a little high though LOL...

What's your GPUs? Did you play some of the high quality games with it? Surely, it should look stunning...

steg is always way overpriced lol.

i have 2 980tis at 1575/8000 custom loop cooled, cant get much better now :)

witcher3 looks stunning indeed, gotta love 21:9

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

52 minutes ago, Minsekt said:

steg is always way overpriced lol.

i have 2 980tis at 1575/8000 custom loop cooled, cant get much better now :)

witcher3 looks stunning indeed, gotta love 21:9

I think you won the silicon lottery very much so. Did you buy the EVGA Kingpin card or did you go for Gigabyte's GV-N98TXTREME W-6DG (the watercooled card from Gigabyte). I know both are good for overclocking. I am planning on going custom loop early next year with HBM Pascal. But for now I got my 980 G1 Gaming which is ok for me on 1080p monitor. 

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

7 hours ago, WhiteSkyMage said:

I think you won the silicon lottery very much so. Did you buy the EVGA Kingpin card or did you go for Gigabyte's GV-N98TXTREME W-6DG (the watercooled card from Gigabyte). I know both are good for overclocking. I am planning on going custom loop early next year with HBM Pascal. But for now I got my 980 G1 Gaming which is ok for me on 1080p monitor. 

neither, i have two msi 980ti 6g gaming with a custom bios. cooled with ekwb full blocks. but yeah kinda won the lottery. my 5820k for example is rock stable at 4.5ghz with only 1.200v  it can boot into windows at 5ghz / 1.310v... so much oc potential

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

6 hours ago, Minsekt said:

neither, i have two msi 980ti 6g gaming with a custom bios. cooled with ekwb full blocks. but yeah kinda won the lottery. my 5820k for example is rock stable at 4.5ghz with only 1.200v  it can boot into windows at 5ghz / 1.310v... so much oc potential

My 5820k is unstable at 4.4 GHz and crashes. seems to need more than 1.200 at that speed. Though if i go higher, I get like 80 degrees C. I don't know what's wrong with this H240X from Swiftech, but doesn't seem to cool that well, even though it's all in one expandable liquid cooler. I do it manually using the AI Suit together with memory OC. I am gonna have to see the next time open it. I can't believe that Apogee waterblock is that bad when it is actually said to be one of the best flagship waterblocks on the market. 

EKWB ships to Switzerland right?

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

9 minutes ago, WhiteSkyMage said:

My 5820k is unstable at 4.4 GHz and crashes. seems to need more than 1.200 at that speed. Though if i go higher, I get like 80 degrees C. I don't know what's wrong with this H240X from Swiftech, but doesn't seem to cool that well, even though it's all in one expandable liquid cooler. I do it manually using the AI Suit together with memory OC. I am gonna have to see the next time open it. I can't believe that Apogee waterblock is that bad when it is actually said to be one of the best flagship waterblocks on the market. 

EKWB ships to Switzerland right?

yes they do.

im overclocking in bios only

Fire Strike Score