Opinions on Corsair 800D

Oshino Shinobu

Hey guys, I'm planning on changing my case soon and have my eyes on the the 800D. Have any of you had any experience with it?

What's the cable management room like?

Might be putting a custom loop in it with two graphics cards, what's it like for water cooling etc.?

What's your budget?

You might want to look into the 900D if you're doing a custom loop, unless you dont like the look of it.

Cable management is great, according to the reviews.

You can put a 360 on top, and slim 120 on the bottom (240 with modding) and a 120 on the back. Not the greatest, but it will cool your components.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I have an 800d, if you plan on cooling 2 GPUs and a CPU in it, you'll need to do some modding! A 900d would be a better option if you're not comfortable with that. 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I Think its a pretty nice case, but if you have the budget go for a 900D.

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

I like the 900D, but it's just too big, I'd have nowhere to put it in my room. I can live without liquid cooling my GPUs as I love the look of the cooler on them

800D is garbage for aircooling, I can tell you immediately from first hand experience

might want to wait til September 24 with the release of the Corsair 750D. might

open some better options. the 800D was an ok water cabinet, but now it is dated,

not really mod friendly without cutting on the chassis.

the 750D should be about 24"H, 24"D and 10"W. a 900D without the basement.

airdeano

Yup, definitely wait for the 750D. I started a topic in General Discussion cause I found a site that already has the 750D listed and has lots of pictures. You should check it out, cause the 800D is dated and the 750D will have better rad support without modding.

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB