Building a new rig Have a ? regarding ram and cooler space

ChrisLucero

so I'm thinking of going with the Cooler Master V8 GTS I'm a little worried that the ram may not fit or clear the cooler the ram I'm going with is ADATA XPG Z116GB (8GBx2) DDR4/2800MHz Dual Channel Memory my ? is will I have any issues fitting the ram onto the mother board with this cpu cooler installed?

2 minutes ago, ChrisLucero said:

so I'm thinking of going with the Cooler Master V8 GTS I'm a little worried that the ram may not fit or clear the cooler the ram I'm going with is 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/2800MHz Dual Channel Memory my ? is will I have any issues fitting the ram onto the mother board with this cpu cooler installed?

We need to know the model of the ram, giving the specs alone wont help us. 

Also are you set on the V8 GTS, since the Noctua nhd15 provides same if not better performance much more quietly and at the same price.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

3 minutes ago, gazabi said:

We need to know the model of the ram, giving the specs alone wont help us. 

Also are you set on the V8 GTS, since the Noctua nhd15 provides same if not better performance much more quietly and at the same price.

its ADATA XPG Z1 and noise inset really an issue cause I'm gonna be putting it behind me 6 feet and running cables up that way

4 minutes ago, ChrisLucero said:

its ADATA XPG Z1 and noise inset really an issue cause I'm gonna be putting it behind me 6 feet and running cables up that way

Yes it should fit.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10