Godlike gaming X99 and 5960x crashing

Bajantechnician

So after 10 seconds, 20 seconds after boot up, the pc screen crashes and goes blank black.

Dual 390x gpus.

Idk whats wrong,

not auto/maunal oc

Thanks

Try a single card and work from there...

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

1 minute ago, Dzzope said:

Try a single card and work from there...

also, theres a thing where it turns on for liek 5 secs, no screen, turns off, then turns back on, still no screen, then boots, has screen, then dies like 20 secs after

Getting any error codes??

Try one stick ram, try different slots for ram and gpu.. Check tempratures,.. I'm running out of things to suggest... try them in any order // combo... usually if you have an issue like this, it's re-set bios, and then work your way to a minimum build till it works..

Just now, Dzzope said:

Try one stick ram, try different slots for ram and gpu.. Check tempratures,.. I'm running out of things to suggest... try them in any order // combo... usually if you have an issue like this, it's re-set bios, and then work your way to a minimum build till it works..

6 minutes ago, Dzzope said:

one stick isnt working ither

I'm just going to bed.. I was trying to find what code 35 is for that board.. couldn't find it but you may have more luck

Might be useful to search or ask questions specific to the board.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?117-Crossblade-(A88X)-amp-Crosshair-(990FX)-Motherboards

I'm just going to bed.. I was trying to find what code 35 is for that board.. couldn't find it but you may have more luck

Might be useful to search or ask questions specific to the board.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?117-Crossblade-(A88X)-amp-Crosshair-(990FX)-Motherboards

lol.

alright Thanks.

Also, theres 2 sticks of ram, code a2

Sorry, and good luck, hopefully someone else can pick up on this.. or make another thread to get it on the new posts bit.. with a rundown of what you've tried and the codes you've gotten.

Sorry, and good luck, hopefully someone else can pick up on this.. or make another thread to get it on the new posts bit.. with a rundown of what you've tried and the codes you've gotten.

Alright.

Thanks

What does your motherboard manual say about those error codes? That is definitely the best place to look for that info.

Core i5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce | MSI Z170 Krait Gaming Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4 2400 | NZXT S340 Red                                              EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow Tournament | Logitech G600 Razer Kraken USB                                                                                                            If you want me to see your post, please remember to quote me!

16 minutes ago, TrifectaIII said:

What does your motherboard manual say about those error codes? That is definitely the best place to look for that info.

they arent in there