Things are disgusting in MM right now.

LokiFire

I will either have a great game where i stomp the enemy team or i get put against smurfs & cheats.

Even then i'm usually flat out better than them in most cases i just can't go any further in MM as the game is overloaded with scum.

1ZeR3EN.jpg

SdBb9b9.jpg

WopWFkm.jpg

Both The good & The bad had aim cheats which they both toggled, managed to kill them a few times because their positioning and game sense were dog shit.

Their entire team were low hour accounts and 1 guy private profile.. it's a damn joke, The Good is Gold Nova 3, bottom guy GN2.

http://aimfreak-clan.de.tl/

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

1 minute ago, LokiFire said:

I will either have a great game where i stomp the enemy team or i get put against smurfs & cheats.

Even then i'm usually flat out better than them in most cases i just can't go any further in MM as the game is overloaded with scum.

1ZeR3EN.jpg

SdBb9b9.jpg

WopWFkm.jpg

Both The good & The bad had aim cheats which they both toggled, managed to kill them a few times because their positioning and game sense were dog shit.

Their entire team were low hour accounts and 1 guy private profile.. it's a damn joke, The Good is Gold Nova 3, bottom guy GN2.

The Internet: Its where assholes live.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

This is why I hate playing when there is a steam sale. It's pretty much cancer playing with lower than gn2 and especially sliver the rest of the damn time.

2 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

fireeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also your console killer build, what console does it kill? :P

Ps4 + xbone together.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi