First blood badge?

totjup5

Just wondering how long it usually takes to get one. I donated several days ago and have not gotten my badge yet.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I just twittled tweeted him https://twitter.com/vettexl/status/376576734046326784

Twittled sounds dirty..

lol twittled him. I imagine Day9 making a stupid joke with that word.

Just wondering how long it usually takes to get one. I donated several days ago and have not gotten my badge yet.

I think first blood was only a campaign for the month of August, I may be mistaken.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

I think first blood was only a campaign for the month of August, I may be mistaken.

I'm assuming by 'several days ago' OP means August, otherwise he won't get it :)

GW2: Vettexl.9726

It's the weekend so it might take longer. Also did you enter your forum username on the donation?

I'm assuming by 'several days ago' OP means August, otherwise he won't get it :)

It is a month long. You cannot get it after like September 21st or something close to that.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It is a month long. You cannot get it after like September 21st or something close to that.

Or that, I can never remember anymore. =/

GW2: Vettexl.9726

It'll take a couple of days. If you haven't got it by then, send any one of the mod team or Slick a PM with your full name, donation amount, transaction date and ID. 

Thanks for the help guys :) i'll PM slick if i don't get it in a few days. Also I nerded out as I realized this was my 256th post lol

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|