Funniest excuses you here from banned cheaters?

LokiFire

Here is one from a community i am with, i am an Admin for a BF4 & COD 4 server with !TTM!.

" In Game Name: Fin
Games played: DayZ SA, Arma 2, Arma 2 (DayZ Mod), Arma 3 ETC...

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/finleyrizo/

Reasons to Join !TTM!:
I have been in some DayZ clans in the past but all of them kind of drifted apart. I want to give it another go with playing DayZ with other people instead of on my own. I love the idea of clans in games like DayZ, Rust, ETC... I am a very helpful player and have been playing DayZ since around 2012. Even though I am 15, I am still a quite good player and would love to have some fun in playing with you guys. "

" on the account you currently have we can not accept you in the clan as part of the terms and conditions of being a member of PBBans.com is we can not have any members who have cheated and a VAC ban would be seen as a cheat ban even know it was so long ago 

as its your only ban as it was so long ago I would be happy to continue with this application if you had a clean account "

" Speaking to fin last night it has come to light that he has a few more accounts that are VAC banned. I'm not really clued up on VAC bans so someone with more knowledge may want to ask him about it.
He says they where not given for hacking but for playing against weaker players or something along that line. "

" I can get multiple people to vouch for me that I have never cheated on CSGO and I do not intend to. Since I got a VAC ban for cheating on the past I said to never cheat again as it has caused me many problems such as this. The VAC is for smurfing in CSGO not cheating "

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

You might want to look into a little option called 'paste as plain text'

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

One time someone tried to tell the server admins that their Brother was playing, and not him. Even though the moron was talking in chat while playing. 

much_education.jpg

1 minute ago, DakeDravis said:

One time someone tried to tell the server admins that their Brother was playing, and not him. Even though the moron was talking in chat while playing. 

5fgpis.jpg

Haha indeed, much like Aytex :P

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

My friend was using walls in comp CS, when banned he complained to me that he only used walls because the game was too hard

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/49976889.jpg

I wanted to join in on the trend...

Lets trade CS:GO skins :3

Trade URL: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=306665646&token=F2tGPmbi

AVID CS:GO PLAYER AND TRADER, FALLOUT AND SKYRIM MODDER