Help!! VERY URGENT!

JohnF03

Turns out, the problem is still here, and I made a new discovery, I can use safemode with networking. I can access interner through there and update my games and play it on normal mode. But in normal mode, I tried everything to get the browser working. Cant access google chrome, firefox or the Steam browser. If I want to access market or the daily news, I have to restart my computer and go sm with networking... 

I tried to use the TCP/IP IPV4 and use the properties but the button is greyed out! IPV6 is same too! I tried winsock and netsh int ipv4/6 reset but It cant work too!!

I tried everything... I almost gave up. Please help me! Its been 3 days!

Run

netsh interface ipv4 uninstall, netsh interface ipv4 install, netsh interface ipv6 uninstall, netsh interface ipv6 install.

Then reboot. This is usually caused by malware. You're infected. Try malwarebytes in safe mode, scan all drives and check for rootkits.

1 hour ago, lowlyf said:

Run

netsh interface ipv4 uninstall, netsh interface ipv4 install, netsh interface ipv6 uninstall, netsh interface ipv6 install.

Then reboot. This is usually caused by malware. You're infected. Try malwarebytes in safe mode, scan all drives and check for rootkits.

What happens if I do all of this? One by one of what each commands do

@JohnF03

I would normally advise a clean install but I think you should enter safe-mode run a scan with Malwarebytes and make sure no noticeable infections have taken place. 

The commands provided by @lowlyf uses netsh which allows you to modify network settings from the DOS command line (cmd) and to provide compatibility would suggest running as administrator.  This can be done by launching command prompt as administrator first.

it will uninstall and install the Windows ipv4 and ipv6 interfaces and should get it back up and running.  I also highly suggest checking your proxy settings by going to internet explorer > settings > internet options > connection > LAN settings and making sure the proxy tab is set to automatic. 

I suggest checking your router to make sure it hasn't been compromised either.

I highly suggest using a better antivirus in the future.  Sophos Antivirus Home Edition is free and provided licenses up to 10 computers at home for free and provides a nice easy to use admin panel. 

I suggest using it, it's basic but is great detection and is easy to use. 

#------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After clearing both malware and reinstalling the network interface drivers I highly suggest running another Windows Command Line tool called sfc which scans for Windows Errors. 

You can do this easily by either writing a bat file and running it as administrator with the code:

@echo off 
sfc /scannow

or by simply running sfc /scannow in command prompt.

This will fix Windows Corrupt files.  I think Windows is pretty screwed as is.  Windows is designed to be treated like a Server.   It is designed to be cllean and fresh not to be tampered with.   The open-ness of the access to the operating system files and drivers is there for administrators who fancy either using a gui or maybe winrm to remote access a computer.

--

Hope this helps.