Dying Light!! Looking for The Following Players

Hey guys! Anyone else stoked for the new Dying Light DLC? I just beat the game and my body is ready!! 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/atdaltonm/

Check out my profile and add me! Also if you see any games that I have that you also want to find players for, go ahead and add me! I got voicechat and what not.

Some personal info: I'm 21 and not stupid :)

Note: You need to have purchased the Season Pass, The Enhanced Edition, or just The Following DLC to play with me. I can't invite you in if you don't have the DLC. 

I haven't beat the game yet but I would be up for it later on. Comes out on the 9th right ? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Just now, werto165 said:

I haven't beat the game yet but I would be up for it later on. Comes out on the 9th right ? 

Yes!!

ZkNB8C5.png

• 1 month later...

i haven't even started the game since i pre orderd it XD. I have it installed an all just don't want to fly solo seems like a game to play with friends

CPU: i7 3770 3.40Ghz 3.90Ghz II  Motherboard: Gigabyte II Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance II GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition II Case: CM Storm Enforcer II

Storage: Intel 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB SSHD II PSU: Thermal Take 700w II

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push.  ~Joker