Turning a GPU Cooler into a cup holder (Or the whole gpu)

Bogdan_Dirlosan

So, here is a little project I thought of, I got an old 450 lying around with a single fan, wich, incidentally has the same diameter as a cup bottom.

Would it be a good Idea to turn it into a cup holder?

Can we see the cooler ??

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

If you have no use for it, sure. My dead 660 Ti is a coaster and cup holder.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

No i don't think you can put that on a CPU cause it'll interfere with the Ram or the VRM cooler, it's Too low, too long 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

2 minutes ago, LawrenceBarnes2013 said:

No i don't think you can put that on a CPU cause it'll interfere with the Ram or the VRM cooler, it's Too low, too long 

I was referring as a cup holder.... My rig already liquid cooled...

1 minute ago, Bogdan_Dirlosan said:

I was referring as a cup holder.... My rig already liquid cooled...

I'm not following, what do you mean ?

Just now, LawrenceBarnes2013 said:

Taking the fan out of it and using it to hold my coffee mug or cup.

2 minutes ago, LawrenceBarnes2013 said:

You know what a cup holder is, don't you?

Spoiler

10-48201BLK.jpg

He wants to turn his dead GPU into a cup holder to hold drinks.

52 minutes ago, Bogdan_Dirlosan said:

Taking the fan out of it and using it to hold my coffee mug or cup.

49 minutes ago, MichaelBroughan said:

You know what a cup holder is, don't you?

Reveal hidden contents

10-48201BLK.jpg

He wants to turn his dead GPU into a cup holder to hold drinks.

I swear to god, when i rad the post i thought you wanted to turn your Graphics card cooler into a "CPU COOLER"  :S:D