Removing "the remembered" quoted text and removing notifications after clicking on pop ups

Bouzoo
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Oh, the "show reply" message is persistent, and clicking it will just inset the post into the thread, so you can click it without losing your place or the contents of the editor. 

For instance, if I quote someone and abandon that, next time when I quote someone else it shows the last quote with my text that I've written, not the new quote. I have to erase that and quote again. Why not remove the text If I decide to go to another page like it was before? Please don't tell me someone complained about that because they missclicked. xD

Also removing notification from top right corner if I click on pop up that is about that notification? And on phone, when I get a pop up it just won't disappear, it just stands there until I click on it. Perhaps make it disappear?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I think the popups on phones should automatically hide, but I'm not certain. I'll check that.

We're aware about existing posts being prefilled in the editor, but I don't think there's much we can do about it at the moment.

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

We're aware about existing posts being prefilled in the editor, but I don't think there's much we can do about it at the moment.

How come? 

7 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

How come? 

Because it's not something that we have control over. 

HTTP/2 203

10 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

I think the popups on phones should automatically hide, but I'm not certain. I'll check that.

Notice the time on pics. It was there for few minutes until I decided to prt scr it. 

Also if I spam you too much feel free to say so. :P

Screenshot_2016-02-04-10-56-28.png

Screenshot_2016-02-04-10-53-49.png

Oh, the "show reply" message is persistent, and clicking it will just inset the post into the thread, so you can click it without losing your place or the contents of the editor. 

HTTP/2 203