How too screen shot a 1000 page website

I've been asked by a friend, who asked me if I knew of a way to get screen shot's or just images of a website which is 1000 ish pages. So is there a easy and quick way to do this, as the alternative seems too be to just go too each of the pages and save copies of them to a PNG or just screen shot them each individually.

That would be an extremely large picture.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

That would be an extremely large picture.

Lol yea it would be but individual images of each page is what I meant. But is the webpage is extremely long from top too bottom then segments would be cool. 

6 minutes ago, UvularCarp said:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-downloader/cnpniohnfphhjihaiiggeabnkjhpaldj maybe?

Downloads all pictures from one page apparently, I have not tested it.

Yea looked at that but it just seems to give you the ability too grab elements of the site, and not offer a way to screen shot all the pages of the site.

3 minutes ago, Damage9i05 said:

Lol yea it would be but individual images of each page is what I meant. But is the webpage is extremely long from top too bottom then segments would be cool. 

You got me, I can't think of any software to do something like this.

A PDF maker is the only thing I can think of to shorten the process.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

You got me, I can't think of any software to do something like this.

A PDF maker is the only thing I can think of to shorten the process.

Yep, that or a custom scrip that goes thru each of the pages, and then print's and saves them as PSD's, Anyway thank you for you're input I really appreciate it :) 

Look up some extensions for firefox or chrome, there's probably something that will help you.  As long as it's not like facebook where you have to keep clicking expand.

1 minute ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Look up some extensions for firefox or chrome, there's probably something that will help you.  As long as it's not like facebook where you have to keep clicking expand.

That dose seem to be the only option for now. Thanks again :) 

12 minutes ago, Damage9i05 said:

Yea looked at that but it just seems to give you the ability too grab elements of the site, and not offer a way to screen shot all the pages of the site.

23 minutes ago, UvularCarp said:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-downloader/cnpniohnfphhjihaiiggeabnkjhpaldj maybe?

Downloads all pictures from one page apparently, I have not tested it.

Anyway thank you for the input :)

21 hours ago, Damage9i05 said:

I've been asked by a friend, who asked me if I knew of a way to get screen shot's or just images of a website which is 1000 ish pages. So is there a easy and quick way to do this, as the alternative seems too be to just go too each of the pages and save copies of them to a PNG or just screen shot them each individually.

Alternatively, you could download the entire website ;)

http://darcyripper.com/

On 2/4/2016 at 1:26 PM, Kingler said:

Alternatively, you could download the entire website ;)

http://darcyripper.com/

Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for the suggestion it seems like it would help, but something similar to Paparazzi which is for MAC. However I will suggest this too him, thank's allot :)