Best Brand for Gaming Peripherals

Camsung

This is pretty much based on preference. Do you prefer mech or membrane,aluminum construction or plastic,Macro keys or No macro keys the list goes on there is no one "Best Brand" they are all good brands can't really go wrong with any of them.

I use 

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 and K65 & Logitech G19s

Mouse: G700 and G700s

| Corsair 900D | i7-4770K | ASUS Maximus VI Formula | SLI ASUS Geforce GTX780 | EK & Alphacool WaterCooling | 

| Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB | | Two Corsair Neutron GTX Series 240GB SSD | Corsair AX1200i |

| Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Two Seagate Barracuda 4TB  | Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit |http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189392-corsair-900d-sli-watercooled-refresh-and-new-setup/#entry2550514

This is pretty much based on preference. Do you prefer mech or membrane,aluminum construction or plastic,Macro keys or No macro keys the list goes on there is no one "Best Brand" they are all good brands can't really go wrong with any of them.

I use 

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 and K65 & Logitech G19s

Mouse: G700 and G700s

Why would anyone prefer membrane :P

I try to somewhat stay away from "gaming" class stuff now, and look more towards build quality etc. Tons of companies use cheap parts in gaming products, then slap on a "gaming" logo and sell it for 3x as much.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

im sure there are people out there that do and i prefer it for general typing and computing over a mech but for gaming mech is the way to go

| Corsair 900D | i7-4770K | ASUS Maximus VI Formula | SLI ASUS Geforce GTX780 | EK & Alphacool WaterCooling | 

| Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB | | Two Corsair Neutron GTX Series 240GB SSD | Corsair AX1200i |

| Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Two Seagate Barracuda 4TB  | Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit |http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189392-corsair-900d-sli-watercooled-refresh-and-new-setup/#entry2550514

I would never recommend a "whole" brand for gaming peripherals. Keyboard will be Logitech or Corsair. Mouse might be Logitech and Razer. Headset might be Logitech and Steelseries

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Every brand in the poll looks good except Razer.

Before you call me a Razer hater, I owned a Razer Lycosa and 3 Razer Imperators before. All 4 of them broke within 6 months maximum.

the lycosa what know to be not the greatest product especially when it came to the coating on the keys and the touch media keys. As for the Imperator i wouldnt touch it because of the dual sensor system it has, thats just asking for trouble. 

I really like my g300 mouse from logitech and the k70 is a great keyboard

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

I know a lot of people have had problems with their products, but I actually prefer Razer products. I have never had an issue with the Orochi, Naga or the Xbox controller they make. 

I hope ny Xbox controller your talking about their newer sabertooth because the Onza TE though bring some new things to the table was built truly shoddily especially when compared to their newer sabertooth.

There are many reasons why this may be as everything is about personal preference. Can I ask why you prefer mechanical?

I try to somewhat stay away from "gaming" class stuff now, and look more towards build quality etc. Tons of companies use cheap parts in gaming products, then slap on a "gaming" logo and sell it for 3x as much.

I try to as well the one thing you cant seem to get away from though is mice as many of the features that I use regularly for thing other than gaming are usually only found on a gaming mouse. I think the only mouse that did was the MX1100 from logitech which replace the MX Revolution in their line but it quickly got replaced by the performance MX which in my eyes is dub par in may places.

im sure there are people out there that do and i prefer it for general typing and computing over a mech but for gaming mech is the way to go

May I ask why you say that? The reason i ask is because I feel the exact opposite.

I really like my g300 mouse from logitech and the k70 is a great keyboard

i personally never like the G300 because there were no side buttons to keep it ambidextrous as i would take side buttons over top button any day. 

the lycosa what know to be not the greatest product especially when it came to the coating on the keys and the touch media keys. As for the Imperator i wouldnt touch it because of the dual sensor system it has, thats just asking for trouble. 

Yes. OP states which is the best brand and obviously Razer is not one of them.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Yes. OP states which is the best brand and obviously Razer is not one of them.

They have products currently that I really do like though and use daily but just like any company that isnt their whole line in the least.

If I could vote for 4 of them I would. I use a CM storm keyboard, Logitech mouse, steelseries headset, and corsair Mouse pad lol.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

• 1 year later...

Mad Catz makes gaming peripherals. There is the the S.T.R.I.K.E. series of keyboards, the R.A.T. and M.M.O.  series of gaming mice. So does ASUS.

guys may be this is OT but just wanna ask since so many voted for logitech, is G402 good for Dota2?