Best Brand for Gaming Peripherals

Camsung

Which company do you think makes the best products and why? I currently use a CM Storm Quickfire TK (Blue switches) and a Razer Deathadder with a Goliathus mouse pad. If your brand is not listed in the poll please comment :)

Whee the F*** is Corsair in the chioices?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Whee the F*** is Corsair in the chioices?

Oops I thought I added them, fixed now :)

I'm going to go and agree with Linus about what he said in the wan show today: don't be a fanboy evaluate products by the quality not by the name they have on them.

I've always wondered why so many people hate Razer though

I've always wondered why so many people hate Razer though

because they are a part of the razer hate bandwagon. Some of there products are good some not so good. the orbweaver, deathadder, and naga are all great, but something like the new razer blade has such a bad screen I wouldn't recommend it.

I like Steelseries for "gaming" headsets, Logitch/Mionix for mice and Ducky, CM and KBC

Cyborg do make some great mouses as well but their keyboards are well messed up.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

They're all pretty good, but I use Logitech so I voted for them :)

Logitech for the mouse, Logitech or Ducky for the keyboard, Steelseries for gaming headset too. Tbh I never buy everything of the same brand simply because it's a brand I like, some have good products and bad products, so I don't really care what brand it is, as long as it gets the job done.

I would add Mionix to the list. The Mionix Naos mice are by far my favorite out of all the ones I've tried :P

Oh and Ducky for keyboards. Slick wouldn't be happy if you didn't include Ducky.

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

over all I say Logitech but not by much these days. Only bad thing I have to say about Logitech is that the new series is freaking ugly...yucky mice.

Logitech, purely because the G400s is the best mouse I have ever used for FPS gaming. They also make loads more mice that are good.

Steelseries are also awesome, my QCK Heavy is amazing.

On the keyboard front, I love my Ducky Shine 3, which I consider to be a gaming peripheral because it is mechanical. Just because it looks nice and simple doesn't mean it isn't made for gaming.

This really should have been multiple choice, no one of these companies it the best in my opinion.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

either razer or corsair, i have a deathadder by razer and its brilliant, corsairs quality is out of this world though...

The best advise I would have to gibe for this topic is dont limit yourself to one brand.

I don't have a particular brand i'm really a "fanboy" of. I evaluate each product on their own, not by brand.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

Well, for me Logitech has reasonable price in their products and even the cheapest ones are really comfy, besides, I'm a racing gamer so... G27

Asd

I use both steelseries and razer. I tend to cherry pick what I think are the best combination of peripherals to have on my desktop, which probably looks weird from any fanboy of either brand.

I like my Roccat Kone XTD for its nice satisfactory click.

CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.6Ghtz MB: Asus z87-Deluxe RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1866mhtz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GBx2 PSU: Corsair HX1000 GPU: ASUS GTX 780 DCU2 Case: Define R4

LTC: LeBdcWLcreZREjTRHJsi3vN4oRDVvqRNXf

I dont know for me I shift where the best products are.

I think Razer is putting out better more refined stuff now (finally) but there are still some big holes in their software and their marketing seem all over at times still trying to pull off the old and new.

Logitech is where they have always been doing what they have always been doing but with a bit more focus especially since the "launch" of their gaming series.

SteelSeries is going down hill and is becoming the Razer of ~5 years ago which I hate to see because I used to really respect them, what they did, and what they made.

Roccat seems to be making the stuff that people would like to see but other companies wont touch because of engineering and developing costs which is really cool I really want to try the Kone Pure Optical and the Ryos MK Pro (on it finally launches).

CM Storm to me seems like a budget Roccat as they listen to the community a bunch and make things what people want but at budget prices, for me though their stuff just doesnt feel quality most of the time. 

Im 99% sure that corsair entered the market because they could and because they knew they would make s decent amount of cash and most of their products to me seem to be going for mass market appeal (mass PC Gamer market I guess).

Every brand in the poll looks good except Razer.

Before you call me a Razer hater, I owned a Razer Lycosa and 3 Razer Imperators before. All 4 of them broke within 6 months maximum.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

I know a lot of people have had problems with their products, but I actually prefer Razer products. I have never had an issue with the Orochi, Naga or the Xbox controller they make. 

I like Corsair products. They don't go overboard with a million different versions.  For a company who's majority business isn't peripherals, they've done a great job on their mice, audio 2.1 system, and lately their keyboards.  The K70 is one high quality product & their M65 mouse is as well.  If you look at their other product lines such as cases and coolers, you'll see that there is no other company like them that comes close to doing so well in delivering product content across so many different segments.  

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps