Getting rid of old Printer Drivers

As we have recently got ourselves a new printer, my family wants me to remove all the old printer drives from the old printers as well as the copies we made of the current printer that we made accidentally when we set it up. Problem is, I'm not very sure how to remove these drivers. I took a look at CCleaner but no luck so far. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

control panel uninstall a program, that how i got rid of my old epson printer drivers. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

control panel uninstall a program, that how i got rid of my old epson printer drivers. 

Took a look, no sign of the old drivers but It gave me an idea. Could I reinstall the software that came with ym new printer and maybe that would delete the copies at least?

Device Manager, and it will be under either USB or a Ports depending on how old your PC is or Operating System. Maybe System Devices.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers

Copy and paste that into your address bar.

Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers

Copy and paste that into your address bar.

I looked there, no printers show up..... No clue why.

I go to Microsoft word and I hit print, and I get 3 printers that are all the same one, and two of them don't work.

Device Manager, and it will be under either USB or a Ports depending on how old your PC is or Operating System. Maybe System Devices.

My mum's pc, probably 5-10 years old lol....

I'll check anyway.

Uninstalled and Reinstalled the driver software - still no luck. The software installs all 3 printers at once for some reason, and it doesn't look like it wants you to remove them either. 

My Printer is an HP Officejet Pro 8600 and I'm running windows vista on this pc. I'm connecting to the printer wirelessly.

Don't know if you figured it out yet but it should just be under print queues in device manager, right click and uninstall.

2500k @ 4.8, R9 290x, 256GB Vertex 4, Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless Brown, Logitech G602 Mouse, Kingwin Lazer 1000w Platinum PSU, Corsair Dominator Platinum RAM 8GB @1866, Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3, Xonar U7, Sennheiser 598, Switch 810, Coolermaster Hyper 212 with 1x Noctua nf-f12

Don't know if you figured it out yet but it should just be under print queues in device manager, right click and uninstall.

Checked device manager, didn't find any print queues :/