Warning points not expiring

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

That warning point has already expired...

:) 

The Warning point hasn't expired.

Edited by Guest
No need to post the whole screenshow

My warning points are expired, but still show under the counter. The counter goes back down once the point expires, but like the old forum, the warning point still exists. You are not pure, you have sinned on the forum, you bastard. JK

@colonel_mortis will be able to help you. PM him.

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

16 minutes ago, bear-in-the-air said:

:) 

The Warning point hasn't expired.

are you even allowed to tell us?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

My warning points are expired, but still show under the counter. The counter goes back down once the point expires, but like the old forum, the warning point still exists. You are not pure, you have sinned on the forum, you bastard. JK

The counter did go back down, I must have missed that.

It would be better if all the expired points hide from your main profile in to the see all menu.

mX20SQx.png

2 minutes ago, bear-in-the-air said:

The counter did go back down, I must have missed that.

It would be better if all the expired points hide from your main profile in to the see all menu.

I kinda agree, I feel like a dick for having two warning points... It makes me feel unclean. 

1 minute ago, babadoctor said:

are you even allowed to tell us?

To be honest, I'm not even sure, but if I'm not the thread will get deleted. I personally dont really care that people know that I got a warning point, I mean, who hasn't?

Just now, bear-in-the-air said:

To be honest, I'm not even sure, but if I'm not the thread will get deleted. I personally dont really care that people know that I got a warning point, I mean, who hasn't?

this is in the coc. but I don't really think if this would be considered discussing moderation of content because it is a warning. 

Moderation & Bans

• Do not openly discuss the moderation of any content or user. If you have an issue, please contact a staff member.
  • Do not backseat moderate – if there’s an issue, please use the report function.
  • Please be aware staff cannot see private messages unless they are reported.
  • If you have an issue with a moderator at any time, please contact an Administrator via PM @Slick @Whaler_99 @Windspeed36 
  • Sub Forum Specific Requirements (including rules on video posting)

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

This discussions is ok, as the OP was just inquiring about warning points and not arguing about the original issue itself.

OP - I can hide it if you like, just let me know.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Just now, Whaler_99 said:

This discussions is ok, as the OP was just inquiring about warning points and not arguing about the original issue itself.

Thanks for the clarification.