battlefield 4 mistake i made?

hey, ive preordered battlefield 4 digital deluxe.. and now i notice you can buy bf4 premium ffor less money than deluxe when i bougth it.. i dont know the answear so.. do i still get all the expansion packs when they are released since i got the digital deluxe instead of the premium pack? im confused rigth now... have i fucked it up for myself? :c

which ultimate pack?

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I do believe ea is being good and is taking back early pre-orders so you can still return it and buy it again. 

There is no Battlefield 4 Premium edition. You can pre order the game and premium.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

fuck, so i have the digital deluxe edition.. sooo i have to buy the premium after? okay then, i feel like i shuld be ignoring EA and dont buy anything from them but i such a big fan of bf3, bf2 and bad ompany so i guess im going to buy it before the game comes out then .. :c

basically with the digital deluxe the only useful thing you get is the gold battlepacks.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

basically with the digital deluxe the only useful thing you get is the gold battlepacks.

What's a battlepack?

hey, ive preordered battlefield 4 digital deluxe.. and now i notice you can buy bf4 premium ffor less money than deluxe when i bougth it.. i dont know the answear so.. do i still get all the expansion packs when they are released since i got the digital deluxe instead of the premium pack? im confused rigth now... have i fucked it up for myself? :c

the deluxe edition only includes the china rising expansion pack, but you are still able to get premium. I personally am waiting for the game and premium edition to come out at around 60-70$ by christmas or so :)

What's a battlepack?

Its like with bf3 premium items but for bf4 you get camos and other things like double xp,different knives.

EA youre killing my budget man ! :(

You could just get a refund if you pre-ordered it on Origin.

I still havent bought the game because I dont know if theres going to be a pc deluxe edition that come with a steel case.

You could just get a refund if you pre-ordered it on origin

but i want china rising at launch :P 

You get China rising when it releases, not at launch.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

You get it even with standard edition if you pre order.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Digital deluxe will give you the game and the first china rising map pack, first of four or five depending on EA. The premium will not give you the game however you will get every map pack for battlefield 4. Down the line maybe about 4 or 5 months from now battlefield will come out with premium tagged into it(this is not confirmed as of yet).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Digital deluxe will give you the game and the first china rising map pack, first of four or five depending on EA. The premium will not give you the game however you will get every map pack for battlefield 4. Down the line maybe about 4 or 5 months from now battlefield will come out with premium tagged into it(this is not confirmed as of yet).

China Rising is the 2nd of the 5 DLCs. " Second Assault " is the first one.

China Rising is the 2nd of the 5 DLCs. " Second Assault " is the first one.

I have failed in being a true gamer. Engage nerd rage. Would anyone care to donate me a new mouse and keyboard as they are going to be broken very soon.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Don't automatically blame EA for having poor judgment of when o pre-order and what to buy. You could go with the standard edition and get the premium and save yourself a few buck, plus you can buy the game from other places for even less. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!