Nav bar issues on 1024x768 screens

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
1 hour ago, bear-in-the-air said:

I meant 1280, it was a typo, and in portrait the smaller number is across the top, which in this case is 1024

Tbh, I have same kind of issue on notif and messages. This with my desktop which uses 1080p, 125% dpi and 140% zoom. Which, I imagine, is among weirdest combinations out here. But @colonel_mortis should be well aware of that from Beta testing.

(on side note, live tagging has issues. Again.)

Bump.

29 minutes ago, bear-in-the-air said:

Bump.

Try zoomin in or out bit. Besides, there's no need to bump post every 30mins. They have their hands full already. Its not like they can fix everything in flash.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Try zoomin in or out bit. Besides, there's no need to bump post every 30mins. They have their hands full already. Its not like they can fix everything in flash.

Zooming out helps, but I need it to work at 100% zoom as text gets too small to read any further out.

Hilariously, this also happens:

T5qSoIK.png 3lrMxXp.png

EDIT: it only happens when i have zoomed in and out.

1 minute ago, bear-in-the-air said:

Zooming out helps, but I need it to work at 100% zoom as text gets too small to read any further out.

Hilariously, this also happens:

T5qSoIK.png 3lrMxXp.png

I would assume its related to where limit between low res layout and full desktop layout is. I can't remember where border was set in Beta site but your res would be really close to it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I would assume its related to where limit between low res layout and full desktop layout is. I can't remember where border was set in Beta site but your res would be really close to it.

About 100pixels less and it goes to the mobile site.

I'm not sure how realistically you can expect full support for 1024x768..  1366x768 is pretty much the smallest you see these days.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

1 minute ago, givegomezthegun said:

I'm not sure how realistically you can expect full support for 1024x768..  1366x768 is pretty much the smallest you see these days.

I also have issues on my portrait 1380x1024 monitor, but I accept that my lack of money leads to me these kinds of monitor support issues.

52 minutes ago, bear-in-the-air said:

Bump.

Please don't bump. All bugs do get looked at and processed, but there are some that we are unable to deal with immediately.

We are aware of the issue, but I don't know if or when it will be fixed.

HTTP/2 203

6 minutes ago, bear-in-the-air said:

I also have issues on my portrait 1380x1024 monitor, but I accept that my lack of money leads to me these kinds of monitor support issues.

I'm not sure where problems at 1380 would come from.. I just took a screen shot of my browser window so I could measure the width of the window, and it's 1213 with everything displaying properly.  Browser is chrome, zoom 100%

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

14 minutes ago, givegomezthegun said:

I'm not sure where problems at 1380 would come from.. I just took a screen shot of my browser window so I could measure the width of the window, and it's 1213 with everything displaying properly.  Browser is chrome, zoom 100%

I meant 1280, it was a typo, and in portrait the smaller number is across the top, which in this case is 1024

1 hour ago, bear-in-the-air said:

Tbh, I have same kind of issue on notif and messages. This with my desktop which uses 1080p, 125% dpi and 140% zoom. Which, I imagine, is among weirdest combinations out here. But @colonel_mortis should be well aware of that from Beta testing.

(on side note, live tagging has issues. Again.)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv