Forms maintenance?

Rocko

What's up with all these big forms maintenance? are they going to change the layout or something?

CPUIntel Core i7-4790K 4.8GHz Moherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition Memory: HyperX FURY White 24GB DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus GTX 970 Turbo

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB HDDWB Blue 1TB Monitor: (2x) BenQ GL2460HM 24-Inch Case: NZXT S340 White

Yes a new website is almost ready.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

so like a completely new layout? nothing's going to be the same

CPUIntel Core i7-4790K 4.8GHz Moherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition Memory: HyperX FURY White 24GB DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus GTX 970 Turbo

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB HDDWB Blue 1TB Monitor: (2x) BenQ GL2460HM 24-Inch Case: NZXT S340 White

Im trying to find the URL for the beta website but its more modern and clean looking.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

If you click on the notification you can see all the details.

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

its completely new, using a new version of ipboard.... and the mobile site is gonna be epic.

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

Im trying to find the URL for the beta website but its more modern and clean looking.

https://beta.linustechtips.com/ips/register

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

Error 522 Connection timed out

server is down.... I assume cause they are prepping migration...?

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

is it going to be ready today?

server is down.... I assume cause they are prepping migration...?

Something broke and they're trying to fix it. Though I'm going to assume they won't be doing that until the live site is upgraded. 

Yep they are upgrading it today

kind of reminds me of Google Plus.

Night theme is beautiful on the new site. 

I use day theme on here, but on the Beta night theme does it for me :D

Yea its epic they really did a good job  :)

I use day theme on here, but on the Beta night theme does it for me :D

same I prefer the night theme better but it's too glitchy on this

We are planning on updating the forum software to a new version at 15:00 UTC. Yes, the layout is substantially different and might take some getting used to(it's weird for me too). The mobile site is substantially better IMO.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

We are planning on updating the forum software to a new version at 15:00 UTC. Yes, the layout is substantially different and might take some getting used to(it's weird for me too). The mobile site is substantially better IMO.

The mobile site can't get any worse.

How long till the website goes down?

Yea tbh i might actually be able to use the mobile version with the new update lol.

The mobile site can't get any worse.

How long till the website goes down?

50 minutes.

I live on the East Coast and right now, it's 9:10AM. It's commencing at 10:00AM EST.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

50 minutes.

I live on the East Coast and right now, it's 9:10AM. It's commencing at 10:00AM EST.

THE HYPE IS REAL!!

50 minutes.

I think the time conversion to AEDST (or at least daylight savings) isn't working, all my posts time's look wrong, plus the Site Maintenance page says the website was going down at 1.00AM, which was 18 minutes ago.

I think the time conversion to AEDST (or at least daylight savings) isn't working, all my posts look an hour to late, plus the Site Maintenance page says the website was going down at 1.00AM, which was 18 minutes ago.

Where do you see that? I see 15:00 UTC(maintenance page), 7:00PT, 10:00ET, and 16:00CET(linked thread).

Where do you see that? I see 15:00 UTC(maintenance page), 7:00PT, 10:00ET, and 16:00CET(linked thread).

2707122c97f04baebe87236131119c8f.png