Which has the best air flow?

IoWii

Which fan out of these has the best airflow for the price? I want to put it behind the drive cage to help cool my 380 haha.

Silencio FP120 (9,32 €), NZXT FN v2 (9,89 €), Coolermaster JetFlo 120mm (15,40 €), LC Power LC-CF-120-PRO (8,61 €)

Which fan out of these has the best airflow for the price? I want to put it behind the drive cage to help cool my 380 haha.

Silencio FP120 (9,32 €), NZXT FN v2 (9,89 €), Coolermaster JetFlo 120mm (15,40 €), LC Power LC-CF-120-PRO (8,61 €)

If it's going to be drawing air through a drive cage a pressure optimized fan is a good idea, the Silenco fans are pretty good and fairly quiet.

If it's going to be drawing air through a drive cage a pressure optimized fan is a good idea, the Silenco fans are pretty good and fairly quiet.

I have a fan infront of the cage, this one would be behind it

I have a fan infront of the cage, this one would be behind it

So like a push/pull setup to give it some more airflow, sounds like it will work.

So like a push/pull setup to give it some more airflow, sounds like it will work.

Yep, so out of these, the silencio is the best one? It is the most expensive aswell tho.-. 

Yep, so out of these, the silencio is the best one? It is the most expensive aswell tho.-. 

From the prices you listed it's the second cheapest, but they would be one of the quieter fans out of those, the NZXT fan is pretty basic and not that good, the Coolermaster one is good but may be a bit noisier, not too sure about last one though never heard of that brand.