Best CPU Coolers under £50 ($71) ?!

Arcaddia

I suppose i could go slightly overbudget but im looking for an aftermarket cooler and wondering what really is the best around for that money (Air or Liquid)... My specs are in my signature, thanks!

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

BQ Dark Rock Pro III

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

you can never go wrong with the cooler master hyper 212 evo, its super cheap and is more than enough for stock to mild overclocking. Amazing for how much it is. IDK if you can go up to 73 dollars but the nzxt x31 is also pretty great.

I recommend the Scythe Mugen 4, which performs really great for such a low price.

The be Quiet Shadow Rock 2 SR1 is also pretty awesome for its price.

BQ Dark Rock Pro III

Which costs almost £60.

actually x31 will be perfect for you applications since you look like you have a gaming build. its an AIO liquid cooled setup with fancy lighting :)

I suppose i could go slightly overbudget but im looking for an aftermarket cooler and wondering what really is the best around for that money (Air or Liquid)... My specs are in my signature, thanks!

If you can just stretch another 7 euros, you can get one of these bad boys: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002VKVZ1A/?tag=pcp0f-21

You wouldn't have to worry about a CPU cooler for a long time, as this, the D15, and the Phanteks PH-TC14PE are pretty much the highest end air coolers you can get. They even rival some water coolers. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

First you need to look at ram clearance, the vengeance ram has very high heat spreaders compared to others, will the cooler interfere with your ram? 

I had to go with the hyper 212 evo because of this and not the NH-D14 :(

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

First you need to look at ram clearance, the vengeance ram has very high heat spreaders compared to others, will the cooler interfere with your ram? 

I had to go with the hyper 212 evo because of this and not the NH-D14 :(

Hi, the vengeance pro series has a shorter heat spreader than the vengeance counterpart so in a lot of cases the ram is compatible including the D14 :)

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

Hi, the vengeance pro series has a shorter heat spreader than the vengeance counterpart so in a lot of cases the ram is compatible including the D14 :)

Ah that is good, I didn't realise..... :/

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.