Painfully slow YouTube buffering

Penny5837

Alright, I'm pretty sure it's not my connection, and this doesn't happen often, but this is terrible. Here are my internet speeds:

5038336278.png

I don't think it's the problem. Can you guys help, I can't even stream 1080p video, let alone 480p. It's terrible. Vessel streams fine, and Netflix is working perfectly. Please help, it's killing me.

Alright, I'm pretty sure it's not my connection, and this doesn't happen often, but this is terrible. Here are my internet speeds:

5038336278.png

I don't think it's the problem. Can you guys help, I can't even stream 1080p video, let alone 480p. It's terrible. Vessel streams fine, and Netflix is working perfectly. Please help, it's killing me.

Clear Cache/Cookies?

I've been getting the same problem lately. Have you tried in another browser? Are you listening to a playlist (I was when it got slow and refreshing the page fixed it. I think it might of been an adblocker issue or something?) 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Clear Cache/Cookies?

Didn't do anything

I've been getting the same problem lately. Have you tried in another browser? Are you listening to a playlist (I was when it got slow and refreshing the page fixed it. I think it might of been an adblocker issue or something?) 

Tried Edge, didn't change anything

This could be a problem with your ISP buffering Youtube, If that is the issue you could get one of those free trials from a VPN service and test again.   if the problem is gone then is definitely your ISP messing with youtube.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

This could be a problem with your ISP buffering Youtube, If that is the issue you could get one of those free trials from a VPN service and test again.   if the problem is gone then is definitely your ISP messing with youtube.

The problem is definitely on google's side, with a vpn in New York, it still buffers.