Looking for a laptop with desktop cpu only

Pool

I never liked laptop but was convinced by the thunderbolt GPU at CES.

I was wondering fi there was a laptop with a desktop CPU only (no laptop GPU inside) so that I could fully make use of that technology later.

Doesn't MSI have an upcoming laptop with a desktop GPU to be released alongside one of those external GPU solutions? I remember watching it in a CES video.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Doesn't MSI have an upcoming laptop with a desktop GPU to be released alongside one of those external GPU solutions? I remember watching it in a CES video.

Possibly but I am not interested in a desktop GPU inside a laptop (unless you meant CPU ?)

I was wondering fi there was a laptop with a desktop CPU only (no laptop GPU inside) so that I could fully make use of that technology later.

No one would manufacture a laptop with a thunderbolt only gpu! here is a laptop that has a desktop class cpu in it http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/sager-np9773-clevo-p770zm-g-980m-with-g-sync-75hz-lcd-initial-impressions.776973/ but it probably sounds like a jet engine at full load, plus manufactures are putting desktop class gpus in laptops now however these laptops are very expensive

Possibly but I am not interested in a desktop GPU inside a laptop (unless you meant CPU ?)

Your topic is about CPUs. I was talking about CPUs.

;)

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

You can probably customize a eurocom laptop to be like that

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

No one would manufacture a laptop with a thunderbolt only gpu! here is a laptop that has a desktop class cpu in it http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/sager-np9773-clevo-p770zm-g-980m-with-g-sync-75hz-lcd-initial-impressions.776973/ but it probably sounds like a jet engine at full load, plus manufactures are putting desktop class gpus in laptops now however these laptops are very expensive

Really ? Why not ? Pretty sure the CPU graphics are far enough to browse the web/work and then plug the thunderbolt GPU when you want that power. Plus it would be far cheaper (GPU aside)

Your topic is about CPUs. I was talking about CPUs.

;)

I see, that would be cool if they would but I didn't read anything about that.

You can probably customize a eurocom laptop to be like that

Oh ! How ?

Really ? Why not ? Pretty sure the CPU graphics are far enough to browse the web/work and then plug the thunderbolt GPU when you want that power. Plus it would be far cheaper (GPU aside)

I see, that would be cool if they would but I didn't read anything about that.

Oh ! How ?

All Eurocom systems are built to order they have a special requests box you can probably put it in there

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

http://www.mysn.de/schenker-flex-notebooks/schenker-f516

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap