120mm Case fans

patar.thedino

I have been using this: http://us.hardware.info/reviews/5770/103-12cm-case-fans-review%C2'> to make my decision on three case fans to cool a fractal design node 605 htpc case with a r9 390 inside and a 120 mm coolermaster seidon all in one on the exhaust. i believe i have narrowed the choice to the cougar vortex, the nff12's or the enermax twister pressure and i was wondering if there was a definite winner among those three or if there is another option i havent considered yet. 

There's no link on "this"

generally stock case fans are just fine unless you have problems with noise

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

when im running games the exhaust fan starts to get loud and the intakes are pretty loud in general i can hear them sitting on my couch 3 meters away

That roundup doesn't use the best testing method and should be taken with a grain of salt.

The NF-F12 is the best of the three. 

when im running games the exhaust fan starts to get loud and the intakes are pretty loud in general i can hear them sitting on my couch 3 meters away

Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.