amazon refurbished laptop safe?

noisebomb44

So im looking to buy a refurbished laptop, were i will save an extreme ammount of money compared to a new one

The company selling it is called C2ec (92% positive over the last 12 months) and the reson for it being refurbished is "The product was used only for advertising purposes in my store, and the price is so low because has been unpacked-,full warranty, full accessories"

Now, im asking myself, can i trust them, and if it doesnt come with a full warranty, can i just send it back to amazon and get all of my money back?

I did google this before, but the reactions were so mixed and a lot of them bought it from shady companies with a low rating

TL;TR

A company with 92 positive rating is selling a extremely cheap refurbished laptop and it apparantly comes with a full warranty, can i send it back to amazon if something goes wrong, and have you had any good or bad experience with refurbished laptops?

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

is it cheap enough where if it sucks you wouldn't have lost much money? 

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

is it cheap enough where if it sucks you wouldn't have lost much money? 

its 70% sale bruh

Its like a steam sale, but it would still suck if i lost the money

I've bought refurbished from Amazon before, have never had any problems. You should be fine

I would totally go for it if it's a good notebook. On Amazon you should be able to send it back within 14 days anyways.
I bought my monitor from Amazon for $50 less than what it usually costs, because it has a scratch on the back. But I never had a problem with it.

its 70% sale bruh

Its like a steam sale

i reckon go for it i have gotten a refurbished laptop off ebay that works fine only thing is the battery doesn't last as long as it used to. 

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

i reckon go for it i have gotten a refurbished laptop off ebay that works fine only thing is the battery doesn't last as long as it used to. 

yeah, maybe that will be a problem since the laptop has probably been sitting plugged into the wall every day in the store it was placed in

I would totally go for it if it's a good notebook. On Amazon you should be able to send it back within 14 days anyways.

I bought my monitor from Amazon for $50 less than what it usually costs, because it has a scratch on the back. But I never had a problem with it.

The only problem is that it takes about 10 days for them to ship to me, but i could probably send it back if its broken even though 14 days has gone

yeah, maybe that will be a problem since the laptop has probably been sitting plugged into the wall every day in the store it was placed in

yeah but i only got it since my comp died and needed it for a week before my rig got fixed i rarely use it unless i need to quickly do something or if i go somewhere far to play some easy to run games like Diablo 2 LOD.

Ok, so apparantly the guy sending this to me is using this mail domain: computer4u.com, an apparantly many fraud attempts are made using that domain

http://www.thebrokersite.com/news.php?a=438

Im not so sure if i should trust it even showing up in the mail now if i order it