SSD fail in the midst of midterm week! Help!

So, while I was using my computer I noticed the back of my case was bulging out so I took the panel off and started to organize the wires, until I accidentally unplugged my main SSD. The computer was on and now when I boot, It boots up windows automatic repair and gives me the option to reset. I really don't have much on my SSD, so I don't mind reinstalling and wiping the drive but when I try to reset it a message telling me that there was a problem with the reset appears. I tried not to touch it too much, because I don't want to damage it (if it even is) any further. I need the computer up and running as soon as possible. It's midterm week! Help!

Thanks 

well at least your power supply didn't blow up, like some other...

could you read the message more careful please,

I belive it should show you Windows Auto Repair wizard that will guide you trough getting your PC up and running as fast as possible

just follow trough the instructions

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

You need to have a flash drive / dvd and access to another computer. Download a Windows 10 ISO (assuming that's what you have) and use Microsoft's Media Creation Tool to make a normal ISO windows install disk. When you run this on your computer, it should have an option to repair the computer using the usb / disk.

If you just need access to text editor and internet ASAP, it would probably be less trouble just to make a bootable linux usb / disk.

What I just posted is essentially just a summary, if it's not clear you can just google "Create windows 10 / linux  installation media".

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

well at least your power supply didn't blow up, like some other...

could you read the message more careful please,

I belive it should show you Windows Auto Repair wizard that will guide you trough getting your PC up and running as fast as possible

just follow trough the instructions

It doesn't actually give me a message, it just just gives me the option to continue to Windows 10. When I select that option, "please insert proper boot device" appears.

You need to have a flash drive / dvd and access to another computer. Download a Windows 10 ISO (assuming that's what you have) and use Microsoft's Media Creation Tool to make a normal ISO windows install disk. When you run this on your computer, it should have an option to repair the computer using the usb / disk.

If you just need access to text editor and internet ASAP, it would probably be less trouble just to make a bootable linux usb / disk.

What I just posted is essentially just a summary, if it's not clear you can just google "Create windows 10 / linux  installation media".

I still have the Windows 10 usb I created from about 4 months ago. I'll try that. 

I still have the Windows 10 usb I created from about 4 months ago. I'll try that. 

I tried installing Windows again by selecting the disk (which said it had 223 GB free out of 223 GB), formatted it and it did not work. 

Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources are accessible, and restart installation. 

Error code: 0xC0000006

I restarted and tried it again, no success. 

I finally fixed it by just deleting all the partitions and trying again. At first, the windows install did not work. 

Thanks for all of the replies!