Useless Tech Pile?

Jared_1

My awesome pile is

- 6 4GB DDR3 Laptop Memory

- 2 2GB DDR2 Laptop Memory

- 6 Wii's because I can't stop myself from buying them at goodwill...

- 2 17" LCD Monitors

- 23" AIO Computer

- 2000s laptop

- Many Many phone cords

- Many Many used cheap smart phones all the good ones like the Samsung S3 our cracked/shattered

I have an ATI Rage Pro 8MB AGP card or some model like that. The problem is, none of my motherboards have an AGP slot. :) I'm somewhat mad that I threw away an old 32MB PCI Matrox Millennium video card. What really get's me is that I had about 8 old computers and I threw all of them away for example when the IDE hard drive died or the RAM stopped working. Even worse, I had 2 old Compaq servers and between the 2, I could have got one working with parts from the other but I threw them away. That is the worst thing I have ever done tech wise :(. I want to cry every time I remember this. 

I really regret throwing away all of this tech stuff. So now, I'm hoarding tech stuff and buying used computer parts (not power supplies :D). I really need to go to Goodwill and see what I can find.

Couple 980ti's and xeon e5's laying around somewhere

also have m.2 4tb ssd's but those are like useless now

If it is useless why keep it? If it can't be fixed or used then it is USELESS. The only thing I keep is stuff that can be used for the next build, screws, fans, cables etc can all be kept if they work and are able to be used in the new tech stuff. Other than that do yourself a favour and either give it away, melt it down or junk it.

Lian Li PCV1020 -G1 Assassin X58 - i7 950 - 12 GB DDR3 G Skill Ram - GTX 580 - Intel SSD for gaming - 2TB WD HDD storage