cheap good noise canceling headphones for school/plane use?

DominicNikon

what are some good cheap noise canceling headphones for use at school and on planes? over the ear would be nice. 100- USD

Truthfully active noise cancellation at that price point is poor and so are most over ear headphones that manage to eek their way into that price point (the ones that MSRP there not the ones that are there on sale) Personally I would either go for somet a good set of earbuds with foam tips, they will be comfortable and will keep outside noise to a minimum. 

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

HyperX clouds do a good job of keeping out sound.

They're 100ish bucks new, it's a great headset.

If you buy one you won't regret it.

But also look like an utter wanker with the microphone attached :P

But also look like an utter wanker with the microphone attached :P

The microphone is removable. 

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

The microphone is removable. 

Was simply just pointing out the fact that when the microphone is attached, you'd look strange. Didn't imply that the microphone was permanently there.

Gah! You Mug!

Was simply just pointing out the fact that when the microphone is attached, you'd look strange. Didn't imply that the microphone was permanently there.

Gah! You Mug!

Sir, I'm not sure your aware but if you look at your avatar closely you will see that clearly you are in fact a mug. Nothing wrong with that, mugs are quite useful.  :P

HyperX clouds do a good job of keeping out sound.

They're 100ish bucks new, it's a great headset.

If you buy one you won't regret it.

there any like sony ones? i have the corsair voids