Recommending videos for Linus to do.

Dionyz

One thing I would add to the list is how to get sponsors.

I'm sure a lot of us on YouTube would love to know exactly what part of the company to contact, when should we try to get sponsors, and what price points should we get.
(I'm sure a lot of people are worried about over or under pricing)

Another thing I would add to the list is how to make a hackintosh. Maybe one that dual boots.

The difference between getting sponsors if you're a small channel (10,000 - 50,000) is a million times different from if you're a big channel. You have to beg and be persistent if you're a small channel and won't be paid that much but if you're a big channel like LTT they'll walk up to you and ask politely. 

tbh content wise id just like to see more glitter covered internals maybe get 5 pounds of glitter next time

like don't get me wrong 3 pounds was awesome but yeah... more glitter

Omg litteraly hours after I posted channel super fun got glitter fun

GLITTER IS THE NEW BLACK

CPU I7 8700k oc'd @ 5ghz Motherboard ASUS Z370 E RAM G.Skill Trident RGB 16gb (2x8) ddr4 3000mh GPU EVGA GTX 980ti SSC

Perhaps some insane, limit-pushing storage speed test.  Like enough NVMe SSDs in RAID 0 to make RAM the bottleneck :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I got many suggestions, but I post them as I remember them.

For today I got one. Techquickie about overclocking monitors.

I got many suggestions, but I post them as I remember them.

For today I got one. Techquickie about overclocking monitors.

THIS

I want to do it and I started reading but a tech quicky would be good, I'm not sure how it works and the advantages vs disadvantages,

This would give me a perfect starting point

It was for raid

I love Techquickie

I'd like another channel that followed the theams of Techquickie but goes in depth for a 30-60 min more in depth and instructional video on actually achieving the content

Doesn't have to be nearly as polished or edited nearly as well

Shame it isn't economicly viable

I'd do it my self if I had the knowledge and the equipment and time and money lol

CPU I7 8700k oc'd @ 5ghz Motherboard ASUS Z370 E RAM G.Skill Trident RGB 16gb (2x8) ddr4 3000mh GPU EVGA GTX 980ti SSC

Whether it is possible to remove any GPU cooler and replace it by an AIO for some reason and how it performs....

SilentOcean

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC Gaming ACX 3.0 MB: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK, RAM: Corsair XMS3 4x4GB RAM, Storage: Samsung Evo 840 SSD@120GB, Samsung Evo 850 SSD@1TB, Intel 535 SSD@240GB PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 10 500W Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Cooling: Cryorig H7, 2xFractal Design GP-14, 1xNoctua NF-A14 FLX OS: Windows 10 Home