CPU overheating after bios update

Hi, i have a little problem with PC... CPU idle temp 35-36 celsius. Bios version F2. I decided update Bios to F4. After update CPU idles temp 45-49 celsius. Stress test shows 78 celsius after 20 secs... Before update was 60 degree... of course, before, after update and downgrade i loaded default bios settings. Now i'am with F2 BIOS nad everything looks good...

MB - GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3R (ver2.1)
CPU - Q6600 @3.2GHz
Cooler - OCZ Vendetta 2

Could the update have changed a fan curve or something like that?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Could the update have changed a fan curve or something like that?

Or it could've changed entire power states, if I even know what I'm talking about.

Or 'stock' voltages or something silly like that.

It could even just be reading the same values differently - but that would be really poor and I wouldn't expect that of BIOSes because surely at least some testing must go on before they push these packages.

Sig under construction.

I changed thermal paste. With fan speed everything looks good. I looked around MB and temps looks normal... Heatsink is cold like ice :D