Comfortable Headset ?

GrPo

I am looking for a comfortable gaming headset, budget is 65euros, retractable mic maybe?

I like the Steelseries Siberia V2 just because how light they are plus it has retractable mic like what you wanted :P Probably something better out there but I'm not much of an audophile.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

They look good too, i want them to be really comfortable, i'm not an audiophile either

I saw Razer Electra too is in the same price range

They look good too, i want them to be really comfortable, i'm not an audiophile either

I saw Razer Electra too is in the same price range

It seems bulky and heavy to me, but I don't know. Never tried them. And it says it has an in-line mic if you missed it (just incase).

By the way, it'd be good for you and us if you could quote a post next time. I don't get notified unless you quote me :)

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Yeah the Sibera V2s in my opinion are extremely comfortable though the sound qualitty could be better.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Kraken Pro?

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

I have a pair of Corsair Vengeance 1300's that I wear for at least 6 hours at a time and I find extremely comfortable. I'd recommend them.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I have a pair of Steelseries Siberia v2's laying around, in case my Sennheiser PC360 breaks, and I can tell you this: it's extremely comfortable, the mic is good (not very good, but it's alright), the audio is nice, it's clear and balanced (not too much bass, if you need more you can just use a little EQ) and it's a good value IMO, got mine for about 70 euros. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

There are size differences between models of Siberia v2? Because i found lot of colors and price differences

There are size differences between models of Siberia v2? Because i found lot of colors and price differences

Nope. The differences are in the connectors - the headset itself is the same on all models (other than color).

I've found Razer Krakens / Orcas to be pretty comfortable mainly because of the oversized circular ear cups. Had a pair of V2s before and they were great as well. 

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB