Samsung Galaxy S4 stuck in a restart loop

Yesterday my phone started acting very strange - constantly crashing apps and acting very slow. I decided to restart my phone, as this usually solves all issues. However, my phone wouldn't reboot after this, and endlessly restarted. 

I looked for a solution online, finding and following several different guides. This includes attempting to boot in safe mode, which failed, and wiping my cache, which failed. Somehow, just before I was preparing to factory reset my phone, it suddenly booted correctly. I backed up my phone and factory reset it, which solved the issue for the next few hours.

Suddenly, the next day, my phone's screen glitches out (a tanish set of lines appeared on the screen) and crashes. Now it's stuck in a reboot loop once again, one a factory reset has not fixed.

What can I do?

Intel i9 9900k @ 4.00GHz // NZXT Kraken Z53 // MSI Z390-A PRO // Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 // EVGA RTX 3080 Ti // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W P2 // Crucial MX500 500GB x5 // Seagate FireCuda 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive x2 // Seagate BarraCuda 4TB HDD x2 // NZXT S340 Elite Tempered Glass Mid Tower //

This sounds like a phone on its last legs. :(

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

This sounds like a phone on its last legs. :(

Yes, this is the conclusion I've come to as well. I was hoping to find something that I hadn't tried, as a $400-$600 phone upgrade doesn't exactly excite me. 

Thanks for your reply!

Intel i9 9900k @ 4.00GHz // NZXT Kraken Z53 // MSI Z390-A PRO // Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 // EVGA RTX 3080 Ti // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W P2 // Crucial MX500 500GB x5 // Seagate FireCuda 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive x2 // Seagate BarraCuda 4TB HDD x2 // NZXT S340 Elite Tempered Glass Mid Tower //

I have the same phone and never experienced anything like that. unfortunately, people now make phones that have a life span. what I mean by that is brands like Samsung, Apple, HTC and so on make phones that will die after about 2 years. This is so that you are forced to buy a new one. I have never taken apart my phone because i'm pretty sure the warranty would be void. Also I'm not sure if you can rebuild smart phones.

I hope this helps :)

Just wanted to update the thread, my phone randomly booted again several days ago and I've been using it since then without issue.

As for what caused this, I immediately restored my phones data the first time this occurred. This includes installing Nova Launcher, which I think could be to blame. Alternatively, I sometimes took my phone into the shower to play music, so it could've been a moisture issue. I'm going to eliminate variables one by one to try to get to the bottom of this, and I'll make sure to update the thread when I do. 

Thanks again for your help everyone!