Any of you know or ever been around people that...

LokiFire

No matter what will still look down on you and pretend they are superior.

My ex and her mum were like this... her mum not really a big fan of the male gender... stereotypes what men are and what they do.

Well turns out i had better hygiene than her daughter.

I am sensitive.

I will bite back if you step out of line... not a push over.

I would also be told my GF wears the trousers in the relationship, she clearly did not as she had no clue, she would strut around like she did though.

LOL my GF said i spend 5 minutes in the bathroom brushing my teeth alone... never knew this was something to be laughed at, and i had to tell her that it's time to brush hers... 

This is not against females BTW, i love women and the female gender, this is about those who behave like that.

elronds-facepalm.jpg

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I don't see the point of this thread tbh.

My ~$200 USD build:

AMD A8-7600    G. Skill Ripjaws Z @1800 CAS 8     EVGA 500w 80+ PSU    Gigabyte GAF2A68HM-DS2H Motherboard

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

Hahaha well played...

Yea I kinda agree with this post, everyone just assumes I know nothing about managing money and electronics just because I am 13, and most of these people are women.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn 

Hahaha well played...

Yea I kinda agree with this post, everyone just assumes I know nothing about managing money and electronics just because I am 13, and most of these people are women.

If they said that about me they would have a good point and i would ask them to help me.

If they don't attempt to help then they can't criticize.

Why bother associating with them willingly? I cut most of those people out of my life a long time ago.

Why bother associated with them willingly? I cut most of those people out of my life a long time ago.

I did hence ex :P got a letter through the door as they wanted to do me for apparently beating her LOL, they got no compensation as that is what they were after, and as no proof was handed in.. they fucked up, got salty and tried to cry to court and use their femininity and feeble weak minds against me.

No matter what will still look down on you and pretend they are superior.

Welcome to the Peasants World. :lol:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I did hence ex :P got a letter through the door as they wanted to do me for apparently beating her LOL, they got no compensation as that is what they were after, and as no proof was handed in.. they fucked up, got salty and tried to cry to court and use their femininity and feeble weak minds against me.

Ah, post break up resentment of women.

Lol jk these people sound crazy I feel ya

I had a similar experience yesterday when asking a few questions about the electronics that go into those insanely accurate light sabers that you see around the place.
Was asking about the dimensions of the electronics but happened to mention I'd likely be 3d modelling then printing in aluminium some parts of the body of one I'd like to make- as a result I got literally paragraphs of why printing it would be too expensive and how it was dumb.
Of course being experienced due to my work in printing I sort of just laughed at first but then I started to realise just how gods damned condescending these people were being.

That whole 'talking down at people' thing when you think you have more knowledge of a subject really needs to stop. I'm yet to meet anyone who has benefited from negative reinforcement...

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I had a similar experience yesterday when asking a few questions about the electronics that go into those insanely accurate light sabers that you see around the place.

Was asking about the dimensions of the electronics but happened to mention I'd likely be 3d modelling then printing in aluminium some parts of the body of one I'd like to make- as a result I got literally paragraphs of why printing it would be too expensive and how it was dumb.

Of course being experienced due to my work in printing I sort of just laughed at first but then I started to realise just how gods damned condescending these people were being.

That whole 'talking down at people' thing when you think you have more knowledge of a subject really needs to stop. I'm yet to meet anyone who has benefited from negative reinforcement...

Some people just don't get it mate, they never will as they lack the actual brain tissue to even understand.

Or in a more realistic way need to lose their arrogance, ego and start being a human being instead of a damn snob.