Smashing a Macbook Pro?!

janjan116

I actually got mad at this. Yes, it's a Mac, but it's still a good computer.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Well, now we know the truth about the casing and how well the retina Display can hold up to for that price LOL. I knew that Apple stuff was not Bullet prof for the premium price you pay for it. :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

That bitch deserves to be hit by a truck, she could have fucking donated to a school in need or a college student to help with crippling fucking college debt that is happening in our country. I won't even go into how her doing this shit shows racism in our society.

That bitch deserves to be hit by a truck, she could have fucking donated to a school in need or a college student to help with crippling fucking college debt that is happening in our country. I won't even go into how her doing this shit shows racism in our society.

I could not agree with you more, Donating it to a school would have been so much better then destroying it.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

This lady is crazy. She shouldn't be allowed around computers.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Yes, it's a Mac, but it's still a good computer.

That's debatable

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

That's debatable

Well, not for the money, but it's an Ivy Bridge i5, HD 4000, 4GB DDR3 and it's compatible with Windows, so it's not too bad. And it also had pretty good build quality.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Why would anyone get upset at this. Since she has 2 million I'm guessing she makes bits and crazy stuff in order to get more. The notebook was a prop, an expensive one, but still. Nobody gets mad when they destroy cars in movies. And saying that she could have donated it to someone is not really a valid argument

I think some of you need to calm down and not worry about every little thing. So what if she smashed a mac book it's video on youtube. Linus smashed a keyboard did you give him shit for that saying how he can donate that also. People have money they like to spend it doing fun things with it.

I didn't watch it because I could really not give a shit but I don't really care at the same time.

If you really want to make the world a better place don't buy computer hardware and donate that money to schools and charity.

Why would anyone get upset at this. Since she has 2 million I'm guessing she makes bits and crazy stuff in order to get more. The notebook was a prop, an expensive one, but still. Nobody gets mad when they destroy cars in movies. And saying that she could have donated it to someone is not really a valid argument

The car example is perfect.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

For the apple guys, have some justice done to a MS surface:

´murrica

At least that guy has a nice slowmo cam.